Recent content by DavidH

1. D

Strymon Volante!

Yes but midi is so...it's just so...you know...boring.
  2. D

Strymon Volante!

It's OK I figured it out. So scratch everything I said about it. I'm gonna externally wire that three way toggle, tape it to the middle of my forehead and then bend down and rub it against things to change the setting. Problem solved!
  3. D

Strymon Volante!

Blaspheme!
  4. D

Strymon Volante!

Hardly an accurate summation but none the less.. How about some quantized sample rate changes other than via bending down and flipping a three way toggle? Why not? (for reasons outlined already that y'all seem to find so offensive) I'm guessing this must be achievable via a footswitch...
  5. D

Strymon Volante!

Is it snowing in here?
  6. D

Strymon Volante!

Spinning, passing, floating, skipping, skimming, swimming. Yuppers.
  7. D

Strymon Volante!

There's a prototype knocking around called the Eventide Rose, maybe something to see this NAMM. If the Volante had CV/EXP control of the speed (sample rate) I would buy one. Otherwise I can't really think of a reason to get excited by it. It's a magnetic echo digital thing. We have those.
  8. D

Strymon Volante!

Yup. Take the Magneto, strip anything that makes it interesting so that it becomes suitable for boring, dumb guitarists. In all seriousness, you guys don't understand what you could do with this thing if it had dedicated CV/EXP jacks for speed, feedback and mix? Edit: I suspect Eventide are...
  9. D

Thorpy fx The Dane overdrive/boost

The Dane known as Pete lurks hither?
  10. D

Is The Boss SD-1w Made In Japan?

You misspelt China.
  11. D

What Compressor for smoothing spikes and limiting signal evenly but with no squish

Definitely not an optical, in my experience. A GC-2 or Compressor Pro is the ticket. Or the Bondi compressor perhaps.
  12. D

New Meris Something in the Works? Enzo is here!

I'm prepared to speculate that it's yellow and has a bypass switch.
  13. D

Why 'Rock' is dead for the mainstream masses today. My theory

Nurse!! He's out of bed again!
  14. D

How many different effects pedals are there in current production?

Thought so. Anything else y'all wanna know just post it here.

Trending Topics