Recent content by Den

1. D

FS 2021 Suhr Classic T -- Mint!

Happy Friday!
  2. D

Do u run modeler into tubes fx return?

I have no experience with Helix or stomp, but when I was running my FM3 into the return of a small amp, I found that a lot of the models sounded better using both pre and power amp modeling. It depends on the amp models and the amp you're running as well. Either way, to my ears, having the tubes...
  3. D

You got amps….you got style…..post em!

I've got the amp: My girl's got the style:
  4. D

Lots of interest. Suhr-prised it's still available.
  5. D

This Suhr-tainly is a cool guitar!
  6. D

That's how I felt when I first saw it ... too hard to resist. :D
  7. D

Thank you for the suggestion @fuzz_factor! Yes, that was actually my first thought, but the Suhr team is so backed up right now keeping up with orders, it might just take far too long even if they were willing to do it. I visited the shop once and John showed me how they setup the nut, neck...
  8. D

This "Suhr" is a beautiful guitar. :rotflmao
  9. D

Pete Thorn on new IEM product...looks really interesting

Thank you for sharing this. As usual, Pete delivers an informative, logical and first-class review. :aok
  10. D

Happy Wednesday
  11. D

Best 112 combo amp (with criteria)

Checking the current RedPlate pricing, you're at about $3800 for the Magica head and cab or about $3400 for the combo, the Control Switcher is about $180. You already have the FM9 I assume, so throw in some cables and you're ready to rock. BTW ... the Magica does have a direct out as well. You...
  12. D

Any Suhr love out there? :aok
  13. D

Best 112 combo amp (with criteria)

I have my FM9 set up in 4CM with my new RedPlate Magica. I couldn't be happier. Amazing amp tones from the Blackface style clean channel and the two Marshall-flavored drives. The FM9 integrates into the effects loop adding no noise, tone suck or perceptible latency. I have midi out from the FM9...
  14. D

Just a note that the actual color is more clearly shown at the bottom of the first photo. The bright sunlight coming through a tan umbrella above threw a bit of yellow cast. You can see this color more correctly here: https://www.suhr.com/instruments/classic-t/
  15. D

Thank you. I love the clean, classic look and it's a joy to play. John Suhr and team truly deliver world-class design, quality and service!
Top Bottom