dirtyfunkg's latest activity

• D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to Frank Ritchotte's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    Hey guys we want to give you a huge THANK YOU to all of you who signed up as beta testers to put 3.0 through the TGP meat grinder. You...
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to Pastafarian's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    I'm still under the NDA technically but I got a chuckle out of the folks poo pooing 3.0 before ever seeing it.
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to crispsandwich's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    Quicker boot-up time and nice new colours on the intro screen. I can't wait to dig in.
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to Uncle_Fester's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    I got to beta test this and not being able to rave about how impressed I was with the update was so damn hard. I know people will...
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to James Freeman's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    :rotflmao I can play twinkle twinkle little star, smoke on the water, and mary had a little lamb on the guitar, but I can shred...
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to Mooselake's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    Ah, we're on to cabs now. I'm an agnostic when it comes to believing cabs or IRs are better. I don't have a tone in my head (why is...
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to Naigewron's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    I honestly don't understand the stock cab block hate on TGP. Maybe it's just my ears that aren't picky enough, but I've had zero...
  • D
    dirtyfunkg replied to the thread Helix 3.0?.
    HEY I resemble that remark!
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to dk_ace's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    If anyone cares to check, you can look at the release notes of the fractal products over the years and see how many times it says...
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to EL34's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Like Like.
    Man, this post really spoke to me. We are implementing agile, scaled agile and scrum methodologies in many ways in my business. I‘ve...
  • D
    I did. i debated it for a while but I’m very glad I made the move to Logic. More flexibility in Logic and it can do things that GB...
  • D
    dirtyfunkg reacted to JohnB's post in the thread Helix 3.0? with Wow Wow.
    Humor is technical debt
  • D
    I work in IT. I don't have a sense of humor. That enhancement hasn't been prioritized into a sprint yet.
  • D
    My guess is that the iOS product team at Apple is alone significantly larger than the entire crew working for YGG, let alone the Helix...
  • D
    LOL Agile is so loaded. I've yet to see it done "right," and maybe that's okay. But I don't think Agile has done anything to hurt the...