Recent content by ducker 1

1. ducker 1

Does the current state of the economy mean Fender and Gibson are going into a new dark age?

IF Gibson finds another way to go bankrupt my $$ is on the Chinese.
  2. ducker 1

Post some GIF’s

3. ducker 1

Any one using Wilkinson tremolos ?

I have a Wilkinson "style trem" on my Ibanez RS 1000 --I like it.
  4. ducker 1

That feeling when you have nice guitar, but crappy amps/effects due to living an apartment

I love the responses---SPEND MONEY LOL, and Money is easier than Talent and Ability.--LOLZ
  5. ducker 1

That feeling when you have nice guitar, but crappy amps/effects due to living an apartment

some of what I hear on this topic is that you cant get great sound at TV volumes????? HOGWASH.
  6. ducker 1

I live in an apt and I have 2 Rivera's, 2 Peavey"s ,ADA MP1 classic and 2- 2 2/12 cabs I turn down and then turn up when the neighbors are gone. I also have a pretty great pedal board. I also still have my rack from the 80s LOL
  7. ducker 1

Amps you regret buying

It cost me $1400 total to buy and repair -even with warranty
  8. ducker 1

Amps you regret buying

Marshall DSL 40c
  9. ducker 1

NGD: 1975 Ibanez "Destroyer"

I remember when those came out and a Friend of mine bought one. I thought it sounded and played better than my 73 LP Custom.
  10. ducker 1

Gibson = Dad Rock? Has Gibson miscalculated for the future?

I own an Epi inspired by Gibson LP Standard played better than the $2600 Gibson--rear pickup is a bit bright and will change it with a Duncan. Everything else is very good for $649. Just for reference I own 4 Gibson's
  11. ducker 1

Gibson price increase

Gibson make great headstocks, I know because I own 4. Ibanez makes a better guitar though, I know because I own 8.
  12. ducker 1

Diverse cover gig - do you go for one clean channel and drives or a multi channel amp?

Clean-warm overdrive and a heavy crunch = done
  13. ducker 1

Let's hear your steal of a deal stories!

The 2005 Les Paul Standard 5a top used (in my avi)for $1250 in perfect condition back in 2018.
  14. ducker 1

What is the greatest guitar you've ever had the honor of playing?

Back in 91 I played a 59 amber flame top Les Paul at Guitar Crazy in Portland-at that time the price was $68,000 and was eventually sold to Ron Wood of the Stones. Not to be confused with the one I have in my avi.
Top Bottom