• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by dwes

1. D

NGD! Thorn Grantura

Spectacular!
  2. D

Jane's Addiction Another Soul Mate.

"Suffer Some" from Strays is killer. Been a fan since the early days. See them when they come around. they still kick ass live.
  3. D

Show your ARTINGER!

Very nice!
  4. D

New 7 build - Morgan Guitar Works

Terrible looking quilt, Q- :drool:omg Good luck with your build, Dave
  5. D

New Randy Rhoads Documentary

The box set is great - especially like the live show. Amazing playing and tone. Absolutely kills Tribute. The book that was published this year, "Randy Rhoads" is worth the price of admission particularly b/c of the interviews with his friends.
  6. D

30 Years Ago-Randy Rhoads

Well stated Todd. I still miss Randy all these years later. Where has the time gone? Tonight, I'll rock the hood w/ Blizzard and Diary and my kids ( 10, 8 & 8 yrs old ). :dude
  7. D

Which TGP`ers get a real kick out of playing Randy Rhoads` guitar parts ?

Wonderful description. So much great writing and guitar work in those two albums. "Revelation" solo.:bow Thanks Randy!
  8. D

Ian Anderson Build Pictorial

Killer. Love the top!!!!:omg
  9. D

The new Grosh strat bodies on Facebook...

The top on the dark sunburst ST look sick. Grosh = great guitars!
  10. D

NGD....Gustavsson Korina Bluesmaster

Top and color are killer! Congrats!
  11. D

NGD:) Grosh Set neck

Shane! Hope you're well. Man, your ST's are top nothch! All your gear is. :rockin I still have the P-90. It would be a tough guitar to replace at twice the $! Peace, Dave
  12. D

NGD:) Grosh Set neck

Too much light, but you get the idea. :) [/IMG]
  13. D

The lighter side of Sabbath - Ozzy Years

"She's Gone" is excruciatingly, painfully softer side. Fortunately, they quickly found their way to "Dirty Women." Great tune. That's a T.E. curveball.