Recent content by dwes

1. D

NGD! Thorn Grantura

Spectacular!
  2. D

Jane's Addiction Another Soul Mate.

"Suffer Some" from Strays is killer. Been a fan since the early days. See them when they come around. they still kick ass live.
  3. D

Show your ARTINGER!

Very nice!
  4. D

New 7 build - Morgan Guitar Works

Terrible looking quilt, Q- :drool:omg Good luck with your build, Dave
  5. D

New Randy Rhoads Documentary

The box set is great - especially like the live show. Amazing playing and tone. Absolutely kills Tribute. The book that was published this year, "Randy Rhoads" is worth the price of admission particularly b/c of the interviews with his friends.
  6. D

30 Years Ago-Randy Rhoads

Well stated Todd. I still miss Randy all these years later. Where has the time gone? Tonight, I'll rock the hood w/ Blizzard and Diary and my kids ( 10, 8 & 8 yrs old ). :dude
  7. D

Which TGP`ers get a real kick out of playing Randy Rhoads` guitar parts ?

Wonderful description. So much great writing and guitar work in those two albums. "Revelation" solo.:bow Thanks Randy!
  8. D

Ian Anderson Build Pictorial

Killer. Love the top!!!!:omg
  9. D

The new Grosh strat bodies on Facebook...

The top on the dark sunburst ST look sick. Grosh = great guitars!
  10. D

NGD....Gustavsson Korina Bluesmaster

Top and color are killer! Congrats!
  11. D

NGD:) Grosh Set neck

Shane! Hope you're well. Man, your ST's are top nothch! All your gear is. :rockin I still have the P-90. It would be a tough guitar to replace at twice the $! Peace, Dave
  12. D

NGD:) Grosh Set neck

Too much light, but you get the idea. :) [/IMG]
  13. D

The lighter side of Sabbath - Ozzy Years

"She's Gone" is excruciatingly, painfully softer side. Fortunately, they quickly found their way to "Dirty Women." Great tune. That's a T.E. curveball.
Top Bottom