Recent content by eclecto-acoustic

1. eclecto-acoustic

Strandberg Boden Standard 6 NX

Not that I want to police anyone's preference, but a lot of that list falls under preference and won't necessarily be another person's experience. The sound quality is subjective and the fan of the frets is very mild compared to basically any other fan fret guitar out there. The guitar not...
  2. eclecto-acoustic

NSD: New Synth Day — Moog Grandmother Dark

Funny thing is I think that's about what they were priced at when they first came out. I so badly wanted one back then and talked myself out of it. Now I still want one and they cost way more :rotflmao
  3. eclecto-acoustic

NSD: New Synth Day — Moog Grandmother Dark

Nice! How much was it?
  4. eclecto-acoustic

Neural DSP release tease (Archetype: Rabea)

There was some discussion about this earlier. Seems the website picks threads for whatever reason and gives it this treatment.
  5. eclecto-acoustic

After looking at the "front" page with that in mind, the thread topics do seem to have a certain kind of quality to them...almost like a forum version of an article. I dunno...maybe it's observer bias. Do You Have YOUR Holy Grail Les Paul? Sweetwater Giveaway: Gator...
  6. eclecto-acoustic

I can assure everyone that I am neither paying nor being paid by anyone associated with anything in the gear industry, except to feed the gear habit, which is in keeping with basically everyone here. :anon
  7. eclecto-acoustic

I've checked the thread on desktop (usually just on mobile...) and I can't see any obvious options to change the formatting. I'm honestly not sure what's causing the visual weirdness.
  8. eclecto-acoustic

Hey, Winamp is back!
  9. eclecto-acoustic

Wassamatta? You don't like my OP? FWIW, I'm also not seeing avatars, but only in this thread. Maybe I did something wrong (or right?)...
  10. eclecto-acoustic

Great Caesar’s ghost, S-Gear 3.0 rules

Always love playing through S-Gear. I chose it as my primary sim for bread and butter tones, with some NDSP stuff for the more "out there" varieties, and I'm very happy with that choice. Haven't updated to 3.0 yet, but I'm really looking forward to future pedalboard releases.
  11. eclecto-acoustic

Anyone have counter-thoughts to Beato on "Not that happy with the Mac Studio?"

In my opinion, the Mac Studio is way overkill for anyone doing audio work. The beefed up chips in them really are biased toward video and photo, with the most tangible benefit to audio folks being the ability to throw in more than 16GB of RAM. I just went from a recent-model Windows laptop to...
  12. eclecto-acoustic

It honestly kinda blows my mind that some folks are so incurious as to do a little background. A lot of music YouTubers (not all, but many) are in the trenches as working musicians either playing in bands, writing for ads, doing session work, or any other number of things we don't necessarily...
  13. eclecto-acoustic

Search for a MFX for Acoustic

Unless I'm missing something, I think you might need to look at two separate boxes for that kind of looper length. The rest is easily achievable in the HX Stomp.
  14. eclecto-acoustic

dB meter to level presets?

Another vote for Youlean. Perceived loudness is the target measurement you want, which is why your ears are a valuable tool. A distorted patch may measure as "loud" as a clean one, but it'll still sound quieter to your ears. Usually gotta give a little juice to patches with compression and...
  15. eclecto-acoustic

Someone broke their NDA, lol
Top Bottom