Recent content by edwardz

1. edwardz

Subdecay Vagabond: Anyone have one yet?

Yes, the replacement works and sounds great.
  2. edwardz

Subdecay Vagabond - Could you be the one?

I bought mine direct from Subdecay on Reverb.
  3. edwardz

Tested the Vagabond extensively over the weekend. Running at 12-18 volts didn’t help. Contacted Brian at Subdecay. He checked out some other Vagabonds from the same batch and found a resistor problem. He’s shipping me a replacement pedal today. Great customer service! Just bought a Super...
  4. edwardz

Tested the Vagabond extensively over the weekend. Running at 12-18 volts didn’t help. Contacted Brian at Subdecay. He checked out some other Vagabonds from the same batch and found a resistor problem. He’s shipping me a replacement pedal today. Great customer service! Just bought a Super...
  5. edwardz

Going to try that tmw. Will report my findings.
  6. edwardz

Got the Vagabond today. Sounds great! One thing I do notice though is the tone is slightly thinner in harmonic mode than in bias. Is this normal? Never noticed that with the Flint.
  7. edwardz

Got the Vagabond today. Sounds great! One thing I do notice though is the tone is slightly thinner in harmonic mode than in bias. Is this normal? Never noticed that with the Flint.
  8. edwardz

I just bought one yesterday. Looking forward to hearing it! Now the Super Spring Theory is on my radar.
  9. edwardz

Who’s using the Vagabond? This just made it on by radar recently. I like that it’s small, analog and only draws 25 mA. I hear both the harmonic and bias modes sound really good too.
  10. edwardz

Who’s using the Vagabond? This just made it on by radar recently. I like that it’s small, analog and only draws 25 mA. I hear both the harmonic and bias modes sound really good too.
  11. edwardz

Mythical Overdrive diode switch

I have a Lil Mo (small box Mythical Overdrive) with 1N34 and OA126 diodes. Can someone please tell me which switch position is which diodes? Always thought the down position was the 1N34, but now I’m not sure that’s right. Thanks!!
  12. edwardz

Derek Trucks album to hear him at his very best ?

AMEN!!! I’ve seen Derek a bunch over the years with his band, with the ABB and with TTB. I’ve seen and heard him grow A LOT since I first heard about him while in his early teens. I happen to love the dude’s playing, attitude and humility. I get that some people don’t care for his music or his...
  13. edwardz

best overdrive for blackface fender

I’ve tried a bunch of stuff different ODs over the years. Really digging the Snouse BlackBox 2 into a Rimrock Lil Mo (Mythical Overdrive) these days.
  14. edwardz

What pedal do you own 2 of?

Snouse BlackBox 2 and Rimrock Lil Mo (Mythical Overdrive)
  15. edwardz

EarthQuaker Plumes

Got it. Tried it. Didn’t like it. Too bright and gritty for my tastes, and couldn’t really dial that out with the tone control. Just my opinion. YMMV.