Recent content by ewheel

1. ewheel

LP sounding guitars for players that don't like LP's

https://www.novoguitars.com/rivolta-shop/p/rivolta-mondata-ii-hb
  2. ewheel

RIP Little Richard

Think of it - he had so much to live up to. It had to have been overwhelming at times. RIP Little Richard
  3. ewheel

Post Pandemic Band Names

Elvis Ate My Pu*sy
  4. ewheel

What Does Bedroom Amp Mean To You?

For me, a bedroom amp is what I need so no one hears my s*h*i*t*t*y playing.
  5. ewheel

Carr Mercury V - Combo or Head?

I'm seriously looking at one and am wondering how well a head version would fit with an older open back Dr. Z 2x10 with Dr. Z speakers or the Thiele-ported Z Best Cab with Celestion Vintage 30 and Celestion G12H30. Or should I just save my back and go for the combo?
  6. ewheel

Value of a 58 LP Jr with a headstock repair

They always sound better after a headstock repair done properly. Also good point for negotiation. Good luck!
  7. ewheel

2016 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1956 Strat in Wide Fade 2TBS Finish

Something similar. Good price for a Wildwood 10? http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/products/r81801.php?CategoryID=10&n=10#
  8. ewheel

Favourite Beatles' guitar tones

She Said She Said
  9. ewheel

Gibson SG Sticky Neck Fix?? Does it exist?

A little talcum powder on your palm really helps with the sticky until the finish cures a bit more.
  10. ewheel

Wow....

That my friends is a freaking monster!
  11. ewheel

PRS DGT or Custom 22

I had a '98 Custom 22 and wasn't too fond of the Dragon pickups. I bought a DGT goldtop finished in Nitro and wouldn't ever change anything on it. I say go for a DGT. It's fun to order one, but you could save a lot of cash if you shopped for a nice used one. Good Luck.
  12. ewheel

Trade 2 Historics for a NOS PRS ME 1?

Just curious. Did you keep it? And if you did, what did it take to get it right?
  13. ewheel

Thoughts on PRS resale desirability by model

Find one you like, and if it's used, you should get pretty much what you paid for it. Good Luck
  14. ewheel

Any of your guitars spend most of their time in the case ?

I know! I think it started sounding better after it's spill. :rolleyes:
  15. ewheel

Any of your guitars spend most of their time in the case ?

After my Nash Tele hit the floor one night after slipping off a String Swing, all of mine stay safely in their cases.
Top Bottom