• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Recent content by exodus

1. exodus

Favorite True Stereo Effects

Supa Trem 2 and Foxrox ZTF
  2. exodus

korg Nuvibe. the most unrated vibe

I didn't really care for it. But if you want something highly adjustable, it can certainly do it.
  3. exodus

Any difference between a 1x12 and 2x12 combo amp?

Besides the weight. Given the same amp guts, wondering if there is a volume level difference, sound difference or something else that would make someone prefer a 1x12 or 2x12 combo.
  4. exodus

Running Fuzz into drive

crosstown fuzz into a marvel drive (set at 18v, low gain).
  5. exodus

NPD: Ramble FX Marvel Drive v3 (...another MIAB... I can't stop!)

I do. I have a Marshall Class 5 at home that I line into a large 2x12 Germino cab. Since that little amp is deceiving loud (and master volume) I set it clean and use the marvel drive for the dirt. Sounds like a cranked marshall.
  6. exodus

NPD: Ramble FX Marvel Drive v3 (...another MIAB... I can't stop!)

Make sure you spend some time with it on the 18v setting. I think it makes it a bit more versatile.
  7. exodus

Shin-ei Vibe-Bro

Jeez, and here I thought I was going to have a peaceful weekend.
  8. exodus

Shin-ei Vibe-Bro

I have the Unique Vibe...but don't have the Vibe-Bro, so I can't directly answer your question. I've also never played a vintage unit, so I lack that area of experience as well. However, when I listen to live performances with vintage units (mainly Hendrix recordings) and then go play my rig...
  9. exodus

Help for a MIDI moron

So, when I see videos of pros on stage with just a big foot button controller and all their pedals off to the side in a rack, that is where this whole thing is employed?
  10. exodus

Help for a MIDI moron

On pedals with MIDI connections, what is the real world application for it? (read the title, I really don't know anything about MIDI and have never used it). For example, I'm looking to buy the Ventris Dual Reverb. It has MIDI jacks. What is the practical application wherein someone would want...
  11. exodus

Toneczar waitlist gone???

hahaha...I was just thinking to myself while reading this thread, "guess I shouldn't mention what I paid for my Unique Vibe" (not that its relevant).
  12. exodus

Coming from a Maxon AD-900, would I like a Nemesis delay?

After years of goofing with various delay units, my Maxon AD-900 always seems to find its way back on my board. I mostly do slapback, but the "soundscape" thing happens at times. So now I'm watching videos of the Source Audio Nemesis delay. (Actually, also looking at the reverb to). Anyone do a...
  13. exodus

Unknown amp. You can bring three pedals...

Tuner Fuzz Maxon AD-900. <- that makes anything sound good.
  14. exodus

Spot the Species: Rosewood

It's a Fender CS '66 Strat.
  15. exodus

Spot the Species: Rosewood

Is it possible to look at a rosewood fretboard and determine what species of rosewood it is? For example, I have 3 strats. I know one is Indian Rosewood because I custom ordered it. The other two are second hand guitars and they both look very different. I'm just curious (not starting a debate...

Trending Topics