• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Faldoe

1. F

bedroom practice: Yamaha THR or small powered monitors/laptop?

I've become intrigued by the Yamaha THR 10. Anyone using one for bedroom/home practice? I had bought a VHT special 6 but it was just too loud for bedroom use, I want something I can get some gainy tones out of but at reasonable volumes. The AUX input is cool too, on the THR and I could...
  2. F

good recorder/field recorder, for recording band practice

and record multiple tracks at once?
  3. F

Modded VP Jr. vs MVP. Also; tuner out

Is there any way to know what batch that issue occurred on? Was it like a first/initial release thing, or is it just random?
  4. F

Fuzz Face with Humbuckers: GE or SI?

I'm kinda of wanting a FF type circuit but I'm wondering if a GE or SI based FF would be "better" suited for use with humbuckers. Have you notice any differences?
  5. F

Is the MVP the size of a regular EB VP?
  6. F

good recorder/field recorder, for recording band practice

can the DR-40 record 4 tracks at once? Can it use both an XLR input on phantom power AND the built in mics simultaneously? Or do you have to choose between using XLR Ins or the built in mics?
  7. F

Guess people's music by their pedalboards!

I used to have a Liquid Sunshine; a really cool boost/OD
  8. F

I saw you looking for a VP Jr in the Emporium; any reason? Do you have an MVP?
  9. F

Thoughts on a modded VP Jr. vs the new active VP from EB? Also, does the T1M and other VP Jr. mods address the tuner out tone suck?
  10. F

yeah I use trem at the end of my chain these days. Before a looper, I mean. Do you use delay often? 3 delays... I would guess you use them often. Doesn't dictate the type of music but I would guess having 3 delays you use them often. Maybe something noisy but in the post-rock vein?
  11. F

lest we not forget the This Will Destroy type of stuff, the volume swells with 3 Strymons.
  12. F

/thread That and blues. And poopy indie. Sad there aren't many experimentalists/good alt rock, noise, different non-generic metal players out there.
  13. F

Friendly Heads Up On A Scammer Among Us

nothing wrong with PPG, just know your buyer; do they have a someone large post count? - not that that determines whether someone is dishonest or not. Check their feedback.
Top Bottom