Recent content by Fender074

1. F

What Pedals Have You Bought in 2021?

Too many OCD Klone Two Tube screamers Dunlop Echoplex Delay Micro Pog Zendrive MXR EVH OD AMT F clean
  2. F

ONPD!

Old new pedal day!..so somehow this one slipped right under my radar for years but I got my hands on a MXR GTOD this thing sounds great! I've had most TS pedals out there this one just sounds a little more refined I cant put my finger on it but I did a AB test with my TS9 and I definitely prefer...
  3. F

Mooer pedals..whats your experience?

I have a Mosky Golden Horse brought completely on a wim after a few YT videos..AB'd with a Ceriatone Centura that I got from Andertons and really could not tell any difference. Will probably end up selling the Ceriatone. Props to Nik for recreating the aesthetics and just about everything that...
  4. F

I might be tempted to try the Black Secret and the Tender Octave after watching a few online videos I have to admit they do sound convincing! I noticed that its now called E Lady and not eleclady like the one I brought (second hand) is there any differences between these?
  5. F

Without wanting to open a can of worms here, I understand they are copies but most pedals these days are copies or dereretives of something with the exception of the Timmy and maybe the Klon. Whats your experience with them? They look pricier then the average Chinese knock off pedal? Are they...
  6. F

Bluesbreaker with TMB controls?

Looks amazing ill be ordering one ASAP!
  7. F

How have I missed this one! Looks bloody ideal!
  8. F

Is there a Bluesbreaker type pedal out there with Treble Mid Bass controls? Or similar?
  9. F

What are you using as a low gain rhythm tone that isnt a Timmy?

DOD looking glass has really caught my eye..i can't find a single demo where it sounds bad..
  10. F

Thanks everyone, Nordland ODR-C looks ideal to be honest especially with the mid control. The Timmy just has a weird breakup that I can't put my finger on..just doesnt sound natural to me.. I've got a tumnus but I use it as a solo boost..the OD colours the sound way too much and way too much...
  11. F

Thats a fair point I apologise. Its a fender clean style amp, something that works for most pop/rock genre with rhythm playing, Kings Of Leon, Franz Ferdinand, Stereophonics, The Killer etc. I have a MXR 5150 but its too heavy for alot that my band plays..