Recent content by fishlog

1. fishlog

Aria Pro II - Fan Club

Whats this little beauty all about?
  2. fishlog

FS Ibanez 1995 AS80 with 57 Classic Neck, SD 59 Bridge Updated Electronics and Hardshell Case.

I have been trying out a bunch of Semi-Hollows and found the Ibanez series from the 90s might be the most underrated guitar I have ever come across. After playing this guitar and a few others no need to own a Gibson. Trying to decide which one to keep has been a chore as I could easily keep...
  3. fishlog

Best value ES335?

This JSM20 is quickly growing on me.
  4. fishlog

How about some Ibanez love - Most underrated? Let’s see yours

Unfortunately the ASV100 is about the worst relic job I have ever seen... but for some reason it sounds better than the 3 others. Scofield Plays the best. AS93 (red one) probably the the best all around. 1995 AS80 just getting into its prime!
  5. fishlog

How about some Ibanez love - Most underrated? Let’s see yours

You find these models to be different enough to own both? Thinking about getting an AMH90 and already have 3 of the JSM type body styles.
  6. fishlog

Ibanez Vs Bigbsy Vibrato

Did you end up getting the Ibanez trem?
  7. fishlog

Ibanez EKM10T

This is true... the 58's kick butt. I have been looking at this model and to be honest can't justify the price just to have a Bigsby. I currently have an AS93, ASV100 and a JSM20 and what I have found is that they are essentially the same guitars. They all sound virtually the same at first...
  8. fishlog

Best value ES335?

I just may have climbed out of this rabbit hole after playing/owning several semi’s. An IBG Epi (x2 watch the fret work on these I played at least 10 and bought 2 before I found one with out sharp fret edges) and Eastman T486 which was killer but just lacked some tonal character I thought. A...
  9. fishlog

Ibanez EKM10 vs JSM10

Only difference I see is the trem but would love to know more!
  10. fishlog

Sold Ibanez Artcore AS73 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar in Tobacco Brown

These are really underrated guitars for dirt cheap!
  11. fishlog

Ditch my Epiphone ES335 for Ibanez AS93?

This is good information! I am returning the es335 today probably. Ibanez should be here tomorrow but main reason is I also got a Gretsch. The Gretsch is a lot different but it is a different sound I really like and I didn’t buy it as a replacement. Only bummer part about ES335 is it was the...
  12. fishlog

Which one is that? IV?
  13. fishlog

Love when people reinforce what I want to do! lol
  14. fishlog

Was construction between the AS73 and AS93 similar in quality? Less bling is always the direction I try to head in but playability has to come first.
Top Bottom