• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Recent content by Flying_Milkman

1. Flying_Milkman

How much $$ worth are you in Gear?

this is where I land too. I’ve got a lot of cash in gear but it was all spent during good times with no debt incurred as a result, so I regret nothing.
  2. Flying_Milkman

Gearpage litmus test

It's hard to be objective about one's own skills. Somedays I feel incredible and other days I feel pretty bad. If the question is can I cop Crossroads pretty well (like these ladies) then the answer is yes. But I don't know if this is a large enough sample size to really determine their skill...
  3. Flying_Milkman

Access Gig Bag Stinks Of Mold/Mildew...

Yeah - I don't tend to rehab moldy smelling gig bags. They're cheap enough to replace if they're that bad.
  4. Flying_Milkman

NGD (in the mail) – Gibson SG Standard '61

I have one with the maestro and it's really become one of my favorite instruments. Enjoy it!
  5. Flying_Milkman

Current Gibson LP Studios (Update: NGD)

I’ve played several real nice studios. if you’ve played it and you dig it why wouldn’t you buy it?
  6. Flying_Milkman

Is the Gibson custom shop worth it over a standard?

I’ve got a r8 and a SG standard. Both are fantastic guitars. You really got to play one if you can and just buy the one that feels best.
  7. Flying_Milkman

Heaven help me, I'm craving an SG

I’ll always recommend a good used one - but I just bought a 2020 with a maestro and it’s one of my favorite guitars. Ever.
  8. Flying_Milkman

Double NGD - I Need Help

That’s fantastic. I tried playing steel and it was harder than my degree!
  9. Flying_Milkman

Suggestions on who should refinish my LP?

Ill say that MJT has done alright by me on F styles. No idea how an LP would go but I imagine they’d do at least good work
  10. Flying_Milkman

Fedex issue, anyone ever have this happen?

They all suck right now. It’s a huge issue with increased demand, social distancing requirements and staffing shortages. Certain hubs, like Atlanta, are regional or national hubs with significantly more traffic than a small distribution center in Duluth. What your experiencing totally sucks but...
  11. Flying_Milkman

Is this good Ad Copy? Or....

It’s fantastic ad copy which also means it’s horseflop.
  12. Flying_Milkman

Is it tacky to use the Fender Custom Shop Strap?

A guitarists strap has never changed my opinion of what they were doing on stage. If it’s a good strap that you like why wouldn’t you use it?
  13. Flying_Milkman

School me on: Gibson ES-335!

Like what @mdrake34 said they do sound different - but they're close. I fall on the LP side of the debate in terms of which one I like better. Only recommendation I really have is make sure you're using a PAF style pickup and I prefer low winds. Has a really nice open sound. Oh and crank the...
  14. Flying_Milkman

Superficial question - what's your favorite strat color?

Inca Silver is pretty rad with Maple too

Trending Topics