• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by fogboundturtle

1. F

I bought a used Tech21 Power Engine 60 to go with my kemper

I have the older model. So I guess I am lucky !
  2. F

Well maybe this is why it sounds so good. I thought it was a FRFR. It sure feels like a real cab.
  3. F

I really enjoying the sound I am getting from this affordable FRFR cabinet. I get a pretty decent price for it and I am glad I did. I think it's an underrated as a FRFR solution
  4. F

What's like a PRS but not too $$$

I own a Carvin CT624 and a PRS McCarthy. Even though the Carvin is an amazing instrument, it still nowhere near the PRS.
  5. F

Will Kemper be dethroned?

Tweak EQ and gain, you mean like you do all the time on a tube amp ?
  6. F

And someone can do the same about all the kemper profile. We got profiling inception.
  7. F

The next modeler needs to be named Quantum to complete the trifecta of superlative marketing term.
  8. F

since when TGP represent the whole use instrument market ?
  9. F

there is no conspiracy. There is a worldwide pandemic affecting supply chains. geez.
  10. F

What's your dream vintage guitar

1954 LP Goldtop. (P90).
  11. F

Gibson 335s in short supply?

335's are probably the only guitar made by them that has a pretty good consistency in terms of quality control. Also it's the most amazing guitar to play if you don't put too much gain on them. Mine is a keeper.
  12. F

It's more like way too much hype om the QC and user thinking that once it's out , all the kemper will stop working all together.
  13. F

Why would you go for a Suhr ?

Did someone pee in your cheerios this morning ? Ron Kirn makes amazing instrument. Mine still smell like pines when I take it out of the case. It's a piece of art.
  14. F

Why would you go for a Suhr ?

I would buy another Ron Kirn guitar before a Suhr
Top Bottom