• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by fuchs

1. fuchs

Best purchases of 2019?

It is a great vibe.
  2. fuchs

Kingtone Vibe 1968

A comparison between the Kingtone and the original Univibe:
  3. fuchs

Show your pedalboard: 2021

The Blues Power is more transparant and tweakable with the Bass and Treble knobs. It pushes the amp in a very natural way. Hit it with the Duellist and you’re in heaven.
  4. fuchs

Update, in: Kingtone Bluespower, out: RYRA Klone.
  5. fuchs

Thanks man! It is a Pedaltrain Classic 2.
  6. fuchs

EBS flat cables.
  7. fuchs

It is an RMC10.
  8. fuchs

Help me build the ultimate SRV/Sayce/Hendrix pedalboard

This will do the trick. I only miss talent.
  9. fuchs

Who has or had a Strat with a P-90?

I have this one, a Fret-King Corona DBR: The configuration is (pos 1 closest to the neck, pos 5 closest to the bridge): 1 neck single coil 2 neck humbucker (2 x single coil) 3 neck single coil + middle single coil 4 neck single coil + bridge pickup 5 bridge pickup The bridge pu has a...
  10. fuchs

Using Dual Lock WITH Velcro For Pedalboards

I bought “Dual lock” online, don’t know which but it works
  11. fuchs

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

Thanks man! Signal chain: (Pedaltrain Classic 2) RMC10 Wah, Kingtone Mini Fuzz GE, Kingtone Octaland Mini, Kingtone Vibe 1968, Pedal Pawn Texan Twang, Kingtone Duellist, RYRA The Klone, Neo instrumenst Micro Vent 16, MXR Carbon Copy, Fender Treverb, Korg Pitchblack. Power Supply Truetone CS12...
  12. fuchs

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

My two boards:
  13. fuchs

let's see your blues rock machines of modern funk

The pedal pawn is great. I run it on its own, int the duellist, into the klone... The more flavours the better..