Recent content by glman

1. G

Alessandro English amp demo

Hi guys - here' a demo of my Alessandro English amp - Im using NOS RCA 5691 pre amp tubes and JJ EL84's - no pedals - direct into the amp - PRS 245 guitar , Vox 2x12 - Celestion blue speakers
  2. G

Alessandro Rhodesian or American Coonhound

I'm sure he does - its best to go to his website and email him with the same question and see what he says
  3. G

Alessandro English Youtube Demo

4. G

Holy Crap I just fired up my new Bludotone

Totally awesome tone - I'm blown away !!
  5. G

Alessandro Black 'n Tan Arrives!!

I've never tried it but im almost certain it cant be done - I''ll ask George about that though
  6. G

Great sounding amp - quite similar to my bluetick actually - I love it ! if you've played a bluetick - can u describe any differences ?
  7. G

cool - i got your message - look forward to hearing some clips of the BnT -
  8. G

I'm dying to hear/see clips or vids of the BnT -
  9. G

The Amp You'll Never Sell

I have three amps the I LOVE - Alessandro English , alessandro Bluetick and my marshall Slash sig head
  10. G

EVM-12L with a JCM800/Jubilee??

I have a slash 2555 head and i have 2 EVM 12L's from the early 90's - the amp sounds really rich and balanced with these speakers but it's almost " too smooth " - although it sounds great i prefer this head with 4 25 Watt greenbacks - they are very distinctive! take a listen to the clips in my...
  11. G

Red Iron T Rex...

are you using the RCA 6SL7 or the RCA 5691's in your amp?
  12. G

I think my next amp will be an Alessandro: Need some owner's guidance please

it's possible - I heard the BnT cleans are to die for - BUT - I'm still waiting for clips!
  13. G

if i were you - I would seriously look at the Black n Tan - it's only 15 watts and with a muzzle can easily be a " loudish " bedroom amp - with an ultimat attenuator ( $500 +/1 ) you got a killer anything rig. the BnT is a kinda mystery alessandro amp as to date I've not heard a single clip - it...
  14. G

how much gain do you need to get for a " blues " tone ? not sure what you need but if you listen to my clips and the video in my signature you'll hear exactly what this amp sounds like Without Any Pedals - for me that's more than enough gain for almost anything - except heavy metal. i can tell...