• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Goldwing

1. Goldwing

Show Your Pedalboard: 2018 Edition

My January 2018 version..
  2. Goldwing

How many of you guys stack dirt pedals?

I Like to use pedals as.. "preamps". So I have 2 sounds: 1.- JHS ANgry Charlie for Heavy Rhytm. 2.- Mesa Flux Drive for "less than crunch" OD I see it as having 2 amps. So I stack a EHX SoulFood on those resulting in Stacking with 1.- A more HEavy sound for Rhythms stacking with no 2.- a...
  3. Goldwing

Using one overdrive with a boost for higher gain?

WOrks for me Soul Food + OCD.
  4. Goldwing

JHS for drive, lead and crunch?!?

Andy Timmons is using an Angry Charlie for his lead tones... I admit, I don't know anything about JHS reputation around here, so this is just a cold fact. Hope it helps
  5. Goldwing

New Carl Martin Compressor? - Andy Timmons Pedalboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kn0MqGQFq0 Seems like 2 compressors in one pedal with a remote switch. 2 or 3 controls so it seems less knobs than in the regular CM comp/limiter... edit.- Knobs are Thresold, Level and Comp.
  6. Goldwing

Found it! It seems that it's a Signature Dual comp which will run into production shortly: https://www.facebook.com/Carlmartineffects/photos/pb.117100894975012.-2207520000.1430416213./981980668487026/?type=1&theater
  7. Goldwing

I've just checked the Andy Timmons's pedalboard on his facebook page. What it seems a new signature (it's signed) Carl Martin Compressor is what got my attention immediately. No news of it on the Carl Martin's website. Maybe I'm mistaken and it's not new? Maybe it's a prototype? It has 2...
  8. Goldwing

Show us your Pedaltrain NANO (part 2)

Nice board! I assume that you stack the 2 overdrives, am I correct? IF so, how it sounds? I just can't find any demo on youtube of a Mesa Flux Drive stacked...
  9. Goldwing

Boss ES-8 - the ultimate switcher?

:agree :aok I honestly don't know why this shouldn't be the best of the switchers on the market now.
  10. Goldwing

Show Your Pedalboard Thread #40-49 And Following

This is my current pedalboard: The bluesdriver is set pretty high for a heavy-classic-rock sound. I can get all the OD tones that I need with just adjust mi guitar's volume. IF I need a even heavier sound I kick the SoulFood to boost it. THe OCD is set for solos. It lacks the...
  11. Goldwing

Show Your Pedalboard Thread #40-49 And Following

Love it! simple and nothing you can't do with it..
  12. Goldwing

The Eventide H9 Owners Thread ..... Part 2

I'm not intending any offense here, but honestly I've never believed that the H9 should be use it without a midi pedalboard. It's like having a ferrari to drive on vecinal roads. I know that I just wouldn't be able to use it on its own. And to be honest, I think that this also applies to the...
  13. Goldwing

Delay with presets

I would go with the Nova. The empress tape delay would be my choice but as mentioned, the tap tempo doesn't work in preset-mode, so it may not be what you're looking for. I've had the Nova and the zoom CDR and, in my case I hated the way the CDR worked live, because you need to scroll...
  14. Goldwing

Thanks!!! Anyone knows of an on-line in-depth review of this algorithm? I haven't found any. :band
  15. Goldwing

Hi H9 users. I've been trying to find a good in-depth review of the EchoVerb algorithm. Do you know of any link-video-blog to have it? I think this algorithm is key to get a good bunch of sounds that I need, like a flanger and delay (My guess is that I'll just set the reverb to 0 and should...
Top Bottom