Recent content by good soil digital

1. G

Matchless Laurel Canyon

there is definitely fender dna in there. It’s not a dead ringer for a Princeton, it’s got its own thing going on but you can get in that range for sure. I think the midwood guitar demo is the closest to how I use it. Some of the other demos really crank it, but in that midwood demo he pulls out...
  2. G

FS Tech 21 Trademark 60 Amp

Awesome little amp. Super lightweight. Bit under the radar these days but you'll see a lot of fuss about them. Has been sitting unused at our church and taking Covid as an excuse to clear out some unused gear. Has the top laminated settings card attached. Footswitch also included. $325
  3. G

FS Morgan Amps 1x12 Cab - Celestion G12M Greenback 12" Speaker

Hardly Used. It was for a backline situation and it never saw much action. Would really prefer something local, but will ship. $450 OBO
  4. G

Sold Historic Makeover Deluxe Package R9

Holy Moly! That is a work of art! Sure wish that other guitar you were trying to acquire was mine.
  5. G

ABY pedal for switching between amps

A timely revive on this thread as I find myself with two amps for the first time in a long time. This is probably a very dumb question, but is there anything the lehle, true-path, bigshot would give that the stereo wet output wouldn't beside the ability to turn one amp on or off? If I wanted to...
  6. G

Matchless Laurel Canyon

Picked it up from a dealer out of the Nashville area.
  7. G

Matchless Laurel Canyon

I find it super odd that the matchless website is so outdated. I've seen them post a new site is coming, but it seems like it's been quite delayed. I just took the plunge, lol.
  8. G

Matchless Laurel Canyon

For those wanting pics. This also is a cool comparison of the new matchless cab size for those familiar with the Morgan PR12 compact cabinet.
  9. G

Matchless Laurel Canyon

I'll try to snap some pictures tonight. I actually just picked up a Morgan PR12 (my previous favorite amp I've ever owned and regretted selling) with the JS 1250. Can you tell I like Princetons? Was just playing around at kids are asleep levels in stereo and it sounded epic. Excited to see what...
  10. G

Dsm/humboldt Simplifier: A Review

Update: The guys at DSM are top notch and I heard from both of them very quickly after shooting them an email. I checked the timestamp and it was less than 90 seconds... They asked me to try plugging into the FX loop send instead of the output and see if the hum still persisted. So I turned...
  11. G

Yup, I had the headphone volume at about 11 o'clock when I first started noticing it. It does get louder as you turn it up, but I am guessing what I hear at 11 is probably more than what you hear at full volume. It's loud enough that if you had headphones on and weren't playing constantly it...
  12. G

No guitar, or anything for that matter, plugged in other than headphones and power. I'll reach out to them and see what they want me to do. Sounds like I might have a small issue with mine. But again for anyone reading, it sounds awesome!
  13. G

Ok, I've now confirmed with a dedicated power supply in multiple outlets in multiple physical locations across the county. With nothing but power and headphones plugged in my unit has a distinct fuzzy hum. Adjust the gain and volume all the way down has no effect on the hum. Changing the...
  14. G

ya tried messing around with all the switches. I’ll get some time with it in a couple hours and will report back. I'm going to go buy a wall wart (I've been meaning to have one around anyway) so I can totally isolate everything, including the pp2+, from the equation.