Recent content by GreenKnight18

1. GreenKnight18

Sweetwater Gear Exchange to compete with Reverb

Maybe you could get your rep to make calls for you. "Hi this is Mark from Sweetwater. Just wanted to see how you were doing and let you know my main guy TJontheRoad has a beat up TubeScreamer pedal for sale: $60 plus shipping."
  2. GreenKnight18

ProCo RAT 85 Whiteface reissue INFO

Despite your feelings about the pedal, Rats are a timeless classic. Hundreds of thousands of them have been sold for decades and decades. You might not like that, but it's true. Whatever makes 'good tone' is entirely subjective. Tubescreamers and Klons are also examples. You're certainly welcome...
  3. GreenKnight18

No love at the offset guitar forums, but...

I frequent both places. This is just cross-town rival stuff. TGP has plenty of snobs too, they are just snobby about different things, and generally from both sides (pro and anti Fender Custom Shop threads for example). Suhr does good block inlays (I am snobby about ‘my’ take on...
  4. GreenKnight18

ProCo RAT 85 Whiteface reissue INFO

So basically you had a negative experience 37 years ago and you want to argue with something a ProCo guy said in a thread that’s 12 years old?
  5. GreenKnight18

Ever realize you’re just…done?

The less you are looking the easier it is to find stuff like gear.
  6. GreenKnight18

Ever realize you’re just…done?

Sounds like someone needs to explore Jazzmasters.
  7. GreenKnight18

Nux Monterey Vibe discontinued... why??

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS PEDAL MORE.
  8. GreenKnight18

Strymon Volante vs Boss RE-202 Space Echo

I only own the RE-202. I have watched & read comparisons of those two pedals and the impression that I have is for a "pure tape delay emulator" pedal the Volante has a bit more to offer. The RE-202 is really great as an enhanced 201, and as I really like 201 sounds, that pedal is great for my...
  9. GreenKnight18

For Fender Loyalists... I have a question

I tried a few G&Ls. Some of them are really cool, but one was too heavy and it also had a massive neck. The other one had Z coils, which were too hot for me. I’m happy with my Fenders (and partscasters).
  10. GreenKnight18

Gibson = Dad Rock? Has Gibson miscalculated for the future?

I haven't seen too many people here under the age of say, 35? disagreeing. It probably means that TGP = Dad Rock. I mean... I'm 49 and a dad. Indierock for me though, so DadX Rock.
  11. GreenKnight18

Gibson = Dad Rock? Has Gibson miscalculated for the future?

How much did your grandfather pay you per hour?
  12. GreenKnight18

Roland Jazz Chorus 77

13. GreenKnight18

Post only photos of your full guitar collection. No descriptions!

Okay, StringBender200plus. Impressive!
  14. GreenKnight18

Post only photos of your full guitar collection. No descriptions!

Does your username refer to the number of guitars you have?
  15. GreenKnight18

An American made EVH Wolfgang is 4600?!?!?!

Do you envy every single thing you don’t think is worth it? Even the things you don’t want or need? I’m not a yacht guy. I’m not really even a boat guy. That’s fine. If you want a nice yacht, live the yacht life, and listen to sweet yacht rock then do it. I’m not envious of a yacht and yes...
Top Bottom