• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recent content by GTechNick

1. G

The Official Strymon Glass Nexus 2/12/12 Anticipation Thread

Where are the repost police? https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/1158023
  2. G

Is Strymon working on a Mulit Effects pedal (pic inside)?

I guess to see if anyone can confirm the pic or has any extra info about the possibility of a soon to be released new pedal? :huh Not sure if serious.
  3. G

Well, I searched out some photoshop experts on reddit (I know I know) and here is one guys conclusion along with evidence. I asked if anyone could tell if this had been shopped... What say you?
  4. G

It definitely doesn't look like a "Strymon released photo", but it does look like a crappy cell phone pic (almost Instagram-ish).
  5. G

Multi-modulation? Where are my photoshop experts at?
  6. G

So ... cat pee?

I take the prevention approach. I leave the door to my music room closed at all times. Good luck.
  7. G

Which band/artist is your significant other WAY in to that you have to put up with.

Michael Jackson Let me explain. I don't dislike MJ at all and really think he revolutionized pop music to a degree, and has some fantastic songs. But, she is a HUGE fan (not crazy Asian girl passing out huge) to the point where she will cry at least once on the day of the anniversary of his...
  8. G

I am in love with Alice Coltrane

Necrophilia much?
  9. G

What I like about surf music. You?

It wasn't when I signed up, but I do have FB acct. So, I dunno :huh.
  10. G

What I like about surf music. You?

Thanks for the kind words and the heads up man (I think I fixed the bandcamp link). :beer
  11. G

Any "Post Hardcore" fans? (Punk/Metal?)

Check out "Nor Am I" for a little local ATL taste from the early 2000's. Favorite post punk/hardcore band of all time! DO IT!
  12. G

Any love for Incubus?

More of a Science and Make Yourself fan myself but I think it's great their still around even if I don't dig their newer stuff Make sure to get there early to see MuteMath open up. UNBELIEVABLE live show!