• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

gtrs
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

• gtrs
      gtrs reacted to fuzzysimpleton's post in the thread Dr. Z Best 2x12 Vertical Cab with Like Like.
      Keep the Z 10’s…they might fit your flavor at a later date….I missed mine after they were long gone. They are tight, loud, and...
    • gtrs
      gtrs replied to the thread Dr. Z Best 2x12 Vertical Cab.
      Most Z amps seem to get along with different flavors of Greenbacks.
    • gtrs
      gtrs reacted to Gasp100's post in the thread Dr. Z Best 2x12 Vertical Cab with Like Like.
      Are you suggesting going for a 1x12 Z cab? Any big rooms I play I will probably be mic'd. At home I like vertical cabs (or my Marshall...
    • gtrs
      gtrs replied to the thread Dr. Z Best 2x12 Vertical Cab.
      I've had 1 or 2 Z-Best cabs that I sincerely regret selling. I will have another someday!
    • gtrs
      gtrs replied to the thread Giving up on FX loops.
      I can't recommend this product highly enough, I use it with every amp I own with a Series FX Loop. parallelizer.htm
    • gtrs
      gtrs reacted to mrwhipple's post in the thread FS StoneAge 2x12c w alnico creams with Like Like.
      These are awesome cabs
    • gtrs
      gtrs reacted to plexi87's post in the thread NAD: Matchless HC-30 with Like Like.
      I have been coaxing everything from Queen, The Cult type tones all the way through to Hendrix style tones. Absolutely astonished at how...
    • gtrs
      gtrs reacted to MJR's post in the thread NAD: Matchless HC-30 with Like Like.
      Yeah, if I was nitpicking, I'd rather have a cut control than reverb. But either way, it's a keeper.
    • gtrs
      gtrs replied to the thread NAD: Matchless HC-30.
      Absolutely agree with you! The C-30 has been used onstage and in the studio by so many musicians over the years. Only problem with mine...
    • gtrs
      gtrs reacted to MJR's post in the thread NAD: Matchless HC-30 with Like Like.
      A true modern classic, that amp belongs in the "don't ever consider selling once you've got it" category. Enjoy!
    • gtrs
      gtrs replied to the thread NAD: Matchless HC-30.
      I got a DC-30R last Fall and it's pretty alright. It'd been on my list for a loooooong time and glad I finally snagged one.....although...
    • gtrs
      Old Christmas music on Pandora, LoL. Tomorrow it could be AIC or Hungarian Chant.
    • gtrs
      gtrs reacted to stratzrus's post in the thread Mesa Triple Crown TC-50 with Like Like.
      I've always felt the loop issue was overblown. It's not really a problem for most players. Noticeable tone difference? Sure but easily...
    • gtrs
      gtrs reacted to Dean Riley's post in the thread Mesa Triple Crown TC-50 with Like Like.
      All good! At the end of the day, I had one and gigged it pretty hard for about 2 years... everyone's tolerance and use is gonna be...
    • gtrs
      gtrs replied to the thread Mesa Triple Crown TC-50.
      @Dean Riley Thanks man, I've got a buddy looking at the TC 50 as his first good amp and I'm trying to help him navigate the waters. A...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom