• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Recent content by guitarsnguns04

1. G

New Trainwreck Rocket 18

Good point wrxplayer. I played a 2xel84 rocket and compared it to a 4xel84 rocket about 4 years ago. Cool amps for sure
  2. G

turret board and sozos = better tone?

It would make the amp more reliable and easier to mod if you wanted to. It also eliminates the pots and jacks that are pc mounted. They make drop in replacement boards with turrets.it not to bad of a job.
  3. G

Matchless EL34 owners: Tube related

My chieftain prototype came with svetlanas so I have just always used them...sounds great
  4. G

new guitar made out of silver

Very nice...anything special with the electronics?
  5. G

Recommend me a good first acoustic for an experienced player

I'm in the exact same predicament and have been looking at the Taylor 314 Ce
  6. G

Historic Makeovers: Ever Worry That It Could Make Your Guitar Sound Worse?

I've played 2 of the r9s that they did. The work and look of those guitars were amazing ....I couldn't believe how well they looked. However both of them were lifeless as players . I'm not saying hm made them lifeless because I didn't play them before their work but I wasn't pleased with the...
  7. G

Disappointment

That's unacceptable in all ways possible.
  8. G

Hinson amps contact info

Rhinson over at the amp garage
  9. G

Little Wing intro...how do YOU do it?

+1 on Andy Timmons version...simply killer
  10. G

NAD: Two Rock Onyx

I owned an onyx sig and an opal. IMHO the opal was far superior tone wise. I actually didn't like the onyx at all and was preparing to do some mods when I sold it. I have the eric gales prototype amp and it's what I like in all of the two rocks I've played. The lead channel is just badass. Ymmv

Trending Topics