• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Recent content by hawkeye17

1. H

Rory Gallagher Madrid 75

Great clip
  2. H

Axl Rose refuses Rock and Roll Hall of Fame honor

I'm torn because I despise Axl almost as much as I despise the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. How the hell does Donovan get into that institution before Kiss, Rush and Iron Maiden??
  3. H

This rips?

Great song...great band...doesn't exactly 'rip' in the classic sense. ;)
  4. H

Am I the only one that digs Andy Taylor's guitar work?

Nifty little guitar solo on the long version of "Some Like It Hot"... ZOL7vuP4mYk
  5. H

Porcupine Tree BluRay: Anesthetize

Got and love it. Wilson's collaboration album with Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth comes out in May (Storm Corrosion)!
  6. H

Anyone else LOVE easy listening instrumentals?

This is about as close as I get to 'easy listening' instrumentals: -DJvA3TOY8A
  7. H

What's your favorite Oasis song??

Don't Look Back In Anger
  8. H

What Song do You Love to Hate?

I can't argue with this one....who could?!
  9. H

What's your favorite song the Beatles COVERED?

Jeff Beck's version of "A Day In The Life" is killer.
  10. H

Another Porcupine Tree Appreciation Thread

Huge fan of Porcupine Tree myself and I can't wait for Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt's "Storm Corrosion" collaboration coming out in a couple months. That's easily my most anticipated album release of this year.
  11. H

Revisiting Old Van Halen that I didn't listen to in high school; next up Diver Down

I always thought Diver Down was underrated too. Cathedral is flat out one of the most creative and brilliant solo guitar pieces ever.
  12. H

"The Last Waltz" The Band's farewell concert movie - Watch it.

I still watch it when it comes on but it is a bit too much of a Robbie Robertson love fest on the part of Coppola imho. When it comes to The Band I'm more of a Levon Helm/Rick Danko guy.
  13. H

Talihina Sky- Kings of Leon documentary

This. They've tailed off a bit their last couple of albums imho but their first three albums are great.
  14. H

Best FIRST song on a FIRST album?

Guns- Welcome to the Jungle Alice in Chains - We Die Young Kings of Leon - Red Morning Light Van Halen - Running with the Devil Stone Temple Pilots - Dead and Bloated Opeth - In Mist She Was Standing Yngwie - Black Star The Sundays - Skin & Bones Mogwai - Yes, I'm A Long Way From Home
  15. H

Opeth: Pattern's In the Ivy 1 + 2 (not metal!)

There is simply no fail in this tune(s)...not bad for a 'death metal' band. Part 1 is on Blackwater Park and Part 2 is a bonus track to the same album and his clip just combines the two. Might be an eye opener for people who hear the name Opeth and think 'screaming vocals'...... pjLCBrSH4gE

Trending Topics