• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by He_Ma

1. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I like the golden fleece a lot, but I have it usually somewhere between 12-02 o'clock so it's more on the Dist/Fuzz limit so it stays in the not too woolly zone. It cleans up also quite nicely. But I hear you, it might not be for everyone.
  2. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

What is your signal chain? I assume that you have gain pedals in front of stomp? I was trying my new pedalboard to Helix LT at home few days ago and noticed that the way my patches/global settings are there was strong hum going on. After a while of troubleshooting I noticed that comp in Helix...
  3. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

For more tonal options I'd say go for the Gretsch, but be sure to have chance to play it before you buy it to be sure that it feels right for you. If you can't find Gretsch that suits you, there's nothing wrong getting another Duesy if that is your cup of tea. Most important thing is that don't...
  4. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

With Timeline You can restart your loop any time i think, but it doesn't do any glitches if thats what you want. You can also choose if delay is before/ after looper. If you need to use all three speeds half/normal/double, to edit one loop Timeline+looper switch cant do that. It can only do half...
  5. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

If I understood it correctly you can choose to only use one side of those and that's why I thought it could be dialed in for transparentish tone. Comp demos are always hard to listen in YT cause mild transparent comp is so much about the feel and about your frequencies not getting lost which can...
  6. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Did someone here have SlideRig Compact Deluxe MKII? If so, how transparent can you set it if you use just stage 1 comp?
  7. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I attached some pedals to board that have been next to my board for some time now (I'm so lazy when it comes to remaking my board). I made all this with existing cables, so some of them weren't perfect fit when it come to wiring being neat under the board, got it to be decent though. It is wired...
  8. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Ruokangas VSOP ordered and now the waiting game begins. There are still some things that are left to decide later. It has most of their "standard specs" cause I wanted killer strat with nothing too crazy, but wiring has some nice options that I think will work well for me. Some specs...
  9. He_Ma

Sold Collings 290

Marriage is not expensive. Kids are expensive ;) That's great looking guitar, good luck with the sale.
  10. He_Ma

Help Choosing Modulation For Worship

I'd say vibrato (WalrusAudio Julia or Boss VB-2) or tremolo of your choice would be the one to get more common P&W tones, but if you church doesn't aim to sound like a record it's totally up to you. Phaser and univibe can be cool too. Here's little clip showing vibrato in P&W style track. This...
  11. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Great playing/parts and great tone!
  12. He_Ma

Sold Novo Solus F1 Select Series - Stock Specs - PRICE DROP

I think that at this price this guitar should move fast! Good luck with the sale!
  13. He_Ma

Novo Guitars

I'd like to give serious warning that getting a Novo can lead you selling bunch of guitars. I've sold 3 at this point which isn't much to many here with your great collections, but for me it is. I had 5 electrics when Novo arrived and now I have only two so I sold 60% of my electrics in first...
  14. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I just sold my BilT and am down to 2 electric guitars for the first time in like 6 years (not excactly sure cause time flies and years get mixed). First I put it sale to buy Fano TC6 that was on sale on local musicians forum, but after getting offered some trades I realized that I be better off...
  15. He_Ma

Benson Amps Germanium Boost

Funniest post I've read in a long time!! And about the subject, I'm interested about this Benson pedal too. I don't have the Fuzz but preamp is so great that I am always interested when Benson makes new pedal. I know I will try it at some point.
Top Bottom