Recent content by hippietim

1. hippietim

Yay Reverb!

Everyone thinks capitalism is great until it happens to them ;)
  2. hippietim

Is this a dealbreaker for a purchase?

The image is not straight on. You can’t tell from an angle shot like this. I seriously doubt there’s a problem. I’m sure those slots are cut by a CNC. And if there was an issue they’d notice pretty quick because it would not just be a one off
  3. hippietim

Yay Reverb!

You obviously don’t have any idea what it takes to run a site like Reverb. It costs a ton of money to develop and enhance a site like that. It costs a ton of money to maintain it. I’m sure it cost them millions just to implement all the recent state tax crap. And they are a global service. Any...
  4. hippietim

Yay Reverb!

This. Anyone that wants to start a new service is free to do so. It’s certainly possible. But it is way more work than most people realize. It costs a lot of money to develop and run a service like that. Seriously, what are the alternatives? TGP is hit or miss and much smaller regular user...
  5. hippietim

Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb

They both sound great. Nice playing too!
  6. hippietim

Comparison tests and demos - aka, tonal delusions for the everyday player

Nice. You didn't quote the rest of that paragraph where I explained exactly why setting knobs to the same position is not a good comparison. The tolerances on these things vary greatly, plenty of pots out there can easily be 20-30% out of the specified value. So you may have to turn a knob a...
  7. hippietim

Too much BS on these internets

Epic Irony!
  8. hippietim

This feels like Deja Vu

You do! Why else would you click on the thread and take the time to respond?
  9. hippietim

FM9 Turbo

Have you looked into buying a car lately?
  10. hippietim

FM9 Turbo

There was a bit of random melodramatic speculation about a board redesign but there is no substance to any of that speculation.
  11. hippietim

This song....I mean...aren't there laws against this?

This is so much better than Godzilla!
  12. hippietim

FM9 Turbo

This is what Cliff posted on the Fractal forum:
Top Bottom