• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by howthewestwas1

1. howthewestwas1

Novo Guitars

Congrats. Throbak p90s tend to be higher output that most, in my experience. Have you tried adjusting the pickup height? The p90s that came on my serus were certainly set up on the lower side. Once I raised them a bit, the output and mid character improved.
  2. howthewestwas1

Novo Guitars

Another short clip of the Serus JS
  3. howthewestwas1

Novo Guitars

Nothing wrong with reverend guitars. Lots of love here. Rock on!
  4. howthewestwas1

Novo Guitars

Very kind of you! Thank you!
  5. howthewestwas1

Novo Guitars

Thanks, guys!
  6. howthewestwas1

Novo Guitars

Did another quick recording of my Serus JS. Finding some better mic combos with the Ox Box that I am really liking:
  7. howthewestwas1

FS 1960s Gibson dogear P90 - clear bobbin *Price Drop*

Reads 8.2k on my multimeter. 10 inches of lead. Bridge position, dogear baseplate. $275 paypal/shipped to lower 48, obo. Thanks!
  8. howthewestwas1

Jacksnax: 3 Vintage LP JR’s & Special

Wow that Kemper sounds great! +1000
  9. howthewestwas1

Where can I find a vintage P-90 for my Les Paul Jr?

Here it is. Reads 8.2k on my multimeter. 10 inches of lead. Bridge position, dogear baseplate.