• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Iliketapping

1. I

Versatile fuzz? Skreddy lunar module? Others?

Fuzz factory seems to be to complex, I want something simple. Hmm I hope the lunar can get raspy enough
  2. I

Versatile fuzz? Skreddy lunar module? Others?

Hi I'm looking for a versatile fuzz, never tried/owned a fuzz before. I've been considering the lunar module mini deluxe. I'm looking for a big variety of sounds. The dead weather, jack white. The crazy fuzz factory sounds that sounds lika a video game or something. The classic fuzz...
  3. I

Trying to get contact with Josh Grove of Protocaster

Just received an email from Josh. All is well, the guitar shipped today. Finally!
  4. I

I don't want to start a witch hunt, I just want to get a response from Josh.
  5. I

Whatever happend with snake oil strings?
  6. I

bump someone please help!
  7. I

If anyone knows Josh personally or have had contact with him since 30th december I'd appreciate if you could let him know that I'd like to have my guitar.
  8. I

Except the suspensions with the emails, Josh is excellent to deal with. For instance he sent a neck back that I didn't approve of and he did build my guitar to my exact specs. I haven't heard that anyone has had communication issues with Josh before. I suspect I simply have bad luck or that...
  9. I

I might be impatient here but I haven't heard anything from Josh since 30th december. I was then told that my guitar was done and we were discussing the final payment. If my guitar is done I don't understand the hold-up. It's really frustrating when you know the guitar is READY for you! Hope to...
  10. I

Just received an email from Josh, all is well! After all he is a superb bloke! Cheers!
  11. I

I wouldn't say that I'm the most patient bloke regarding this subject. I might have been a little impatient at times. However, I don't think that justifies ignorance for over 50 days. I quite a lot of money involved in this and it's not really reassuring to lose contact. Still waiting for a...
  12. I

I'm not really concerned that I'm getting scammed. It's just my guitar should be done by now.... At least I'm hoping it is.. Thank you for you concern! I'd be really grateful if someone can get him to contact me..
  13. I

Still no luck.. Tried calling him again today.. I've already tried emailing him from another email, also tried facebook and messages via TGP.. This is getting weary Cheers
Top Bottom