Recent content by jbp

1. jbp

FS KEMPER Profiler PowerHead

bump
  2. jbp

FS KEMPER Profiler Powerhead - Tons of Professional Profiles - $1750 Shipped/PayPal'd

It def is. I'm not sure why it's still here given the prices on Reverb.com. ???
  3. jbp

The 4x12 Cab IR that I can't seem to find: EVM-12L

Plus we could always borrow that Wurlitzer cab from @vtgearhead ;)
  4. jbp

That's quite an expensive - and back breaking - proposition! I def don't have a need for a ridiculously heavy 4x12. This is for recording purposes.
  5. jbp

Let's just say I like the voicing on the York Audio stuff much better. And as I said, the Ownhammer cab isn't even loaded with 12Ls and I don't care for the Delta Pros as a 12L substitute, though I know some people dig them. I used to own an OS 2x12 closed back cab loaded with 12Ls. It was...
  6. jbp

Alas, a 1x12 open back sounds - and responds - very differently than a 4x12 closed back. :-/
  7. jbp

Thanks, but that’s not what I’m looking for. The eminence speakers sound sorta similar to EVs, but they’re not close enough. More importantly, that Kolbe cab is a front ported design and that changes how the speakers respond quite a bit. I should’ve specified that I’m looking for a traditional...
  8. jbp

Does anyone know of a great IR for a 4x12 closed back cab loaded with EVM 12Ls? (Fully sealed, no ports) The only one I know of is available through Ownhammer and I wasn't that impressed with it.
  9. jbp

FS FORSHAGE Redwood Orion w/RONIN Foilbuckers - $3200 OBO

@Vaibhav Joshi - Nah, don't mess around with those. Go for the real deal and buy this one. ;)
  10. jbp

3 pickups, 3 volume pots & 5 way switch - is this possible?

@walterw and @robbiek: Thank you for the replies! I do intend to blend signals with the various volume knobs. What are the pros and cons of each approach? What pot taper works best for each?
  11. jbp

3 pickups, 3 volume pots & 5 way switch - is this possible?

I'm no expert with a soldering iron, but if I have a wiring diagram to follow then I can get the job done. Is this possible? 3 pickups 1 volume pot for each pickup (Note: 3 different pot values for 3 diff types of pickups) NO tone control 5 way switch: standard Strat setup
  12. jbp

FS FORSHAGE Redwood Orion w/RONIN Foilbuckers - $3200 OBO

Thank you! Chris really knows his stuff with ergo guitars and the Orion is def a tried and true platform
  13. jbp

FS KEMPER Profiler PowerHead

Kemper Profiler PowerHead - Near Mint - 600 watt head - Packed with hundreds of $$$ worth of professional profiles. The following will be included on a USB stick: Most of MBritt’s profile library BHP Henning Profiles (Henning Bottle Rocket) Michael Wegener profiles Multiple Amp Factory...
  14. jbp

WTB A Longshot - SOLOWAY w/Tremolo

bump