• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Jdawgy

1. Jdawgy

Sold Analogman Sunface CV7005

What are the letters on the tops of the tranny's? THANKS!
  2. Jdawgy

Klon Alert! RYRA Klone demo by Ramon Goose

Sounds great! What type of amp? What pups are in your strat? Cheers!
  3. Jdawgy

Just ordered a Analogman CV7005 Sunface... (NOW WITH CLIPS)

I just got my hands on a Sony HD camera. Gonna do a better quality demo sometime this weekend :dude Stay tuned!
  4. Jdawgy

Thanks man!!! You can always flip the CV in the emporium if you don't like it. And remember that all 3 pups in my strat are Lindy Fralin '63 NECK pups that are high output single coils (all ~6.7-6.8)... So, depending on your setup, I'd talk to Mike about what gain range would fit your rig...
  5. Jdawgy

NPD - Analogman Rev 5 BiComprossor -Oh baby!!

I've been thru the gamut of AM compRossors over the years and, for me and my rig, it doesn't get any better than the REV3, but that's if your looking for something as close to a old grey ROSS comp as possible (if you ask for that config). All of his stuff rules and congrats on the new Comp!!! :dude
  6. Jdawgy

Mike said he gave me the lowest gain CVs possible. All I know is that it sound TOTALLY awesome!!! ALL of the NKT white dot goodness without the extra taxing from being "rare". If ANYONE is considering the purchase, just do it... It's SO worth it!!!
  7. Jdawgy

Batteries, cheap non alkaline. I only ordered top jacks, sundial and the CV7005s. While there are other FF companies, the SF is king IMO.
  8. Jdawgy

Thanks for the kind words! CV: V-unity F-max Sundial: ~2 until 6:45 then I turn it to 10. Amp: With the 6L6s in it I get ~32watts. OT is a 6.6k primary. Volume-3 Bass-3 Treble-5 Middle-5.5 Video notes: .25-2:38 CV ONLY 2:38-4:12 UltraVibe2/CV 4:11-4:14 CV 4:15-4:46 CV/OD9(low) 4:47-5:02...
  9. Jdawgy

Well, here it is for now. Sound quality is ok, that's all that matters. YouTube wouldn't upload my video in HD so it's in SD. I'm gonna have a great quality demo uploaded by the end of the week. Amp is a handwired "Deluxe" with MM Fat Stacks (I use 6L6 not 6v6 , Sozo Blue Mold (bass and mid...
  10. Jdawgy

Sorry for the delay!!! I can't figure out why my iPhone is being soooo stupid!!!! I will hopefully have my quick demo posted today!!! I WILL have a great quality demo for sure by the end of this week.
  11. Jdawgy

I came home from work today to a lower gain CV7005 Sunface :dude I warmed my amp up after letting the pedal get to room temperature and it sounds EXACTLY like a normal gain NKT275 white dot!!! Singing leads and cleans up SUPER awesome!!! It was marked "low gain" on the backplate but it sounds...
  12. Jdawgy

Tracking says Thursday will be the big day!!!!!! I will post ASAP :dude
  13. Jdawgy

What do you stack with a Fuzz Face?

AM Badbob AM Silver mid TS type KLONE Dirty little secret Mkiii (superbass setting)
  14. Jdawgy

UPDATE: The home CV7005 SF I sent back made it to Analogman today... So around 2 hours after checking the delivery status I get a message from Analogman with a tracking number for the lower gain SF. I should have it by Tuesday at the latest... thats what I call service!!!!!! After doing...
Top Bottom