Recent content by jhspedals.com

1. jhspedals.com

JHS Solo Boost Pedal

If you can't resolve it, email John at support@jhspedals.com!
  2. jhspedals.com

JHS Solo Boost Pedal

We won't. There are a few reasons for this, but mostly it's not worth trying to bring this product back to life. The good news is that it's not worth it because we got lots of other cool stuff planned!
  3. jhspedals.com

JHS Overdrive Preamp - DOD

The nostalgia factor is a big player in this. We wanted to make something available that was really, really hard to come by!
  4. jhspedals.com

Of course!! You're amazing!
  5. jhspedals.com

So, one of the big problems the problem with leaks is that it hurts the dealer network. If we are selling pedals to ten different dealers, and one of those dealers releases the pedal early, then that dealer has an unfair advantage over the others. We really value our relationships with all our...
  6. jhspedals.com

Very, very soon!
  7. jhspedals.com

Yeah, what Tom said!!
  8. jhspedals.com

It's actually not the gray box! We'll be dropping a video in about 20 minutes that goes through this, but it's a replication of the oldest Overdrive Preamp we could find from DOD and another iteration of that big box version!
  9. jhspedals.com

New JHS pedal with premature leak like the RE-2?

Just so we're all clear, I don't create leaks of releases for attention or marketing. I am extremely against tactics like this and find them annoying and harmful. Leaks hurt us and waste thousands of dollars and many hours of hard work, and they hurt our dealer network. I keep seeing people...
  10. jhspedals.com

New JHS pedal with premature leak like the RE-2?

Hey. I have never received a dime to show a guitar pedal and I never will. I enjoy teaching, helping other companies and I want to make sure that the JHS Show is always real. YouTube guitar land is full of paid demos and imho it gets old. I have no desire to be a demo guy; I show what I like...
  11. jhspedals.com

JHS Morning Crackle

Hello! if you're still having issues, please get in touch with us and we'll get you taken care of! You can email us at support@jhspedals.com or fill out the form here: https://www.jhspedals.info/repairs Both will put you in touch with the same person.
  12. jhspedals.com

Anybody get a bum JHS Bender?

Hello! Sorry for the bum bender! You can either email us directly at support@jhspedals.com or you can fill out the form here, https://www.jhspedals.info/repairs. Both will go to the same person and we'll get you taken care of!
Top Bottom