Recent content by jhx

1. J

Carol Ann Amps - Thread XVII

When you get your Kinsley it will be al smiles.Best amp I have ever owned.
  2. J

Those who have several amps: what's your fav?

I also have a Adams Amp 1959 plexi .Just amazing.
  3. J

Sold Smitty Pedals Tone Bender MkI w/OC75s

It’s germanium.But I decided to keep it. Thanks Rob
  4. J

Sold Smitty Pedals Tone Bender MkI w/OC75s

I have BSM Model HS Treble Booster.Mint I could trade.Thanks Rob
  5. J

Kingsley Deluxe 30 finest amp I own.Is at the same level as a Two Rock in build quality and sounds.
  6. J

Kinsley Deluxe 30 finest amp I have.
  7. J

I've sent back three Gibsons in a row now for horrendous tuning issues

I bought a Brand New Gibson Les Paul Flame Maple a nice looker. When I tried to tune it was nightmare. When I went to luthier Steven Hayes in NJ. He told me that the neck was defective. This was about 10 years ago. I went back to Guitar Center were I had purchased the guitar, and told the...
  8. J

Science says: Type of wood does not matter!

Thank You JHX
  9. J

Wait you have,t heard of the flatland,s .LOL Just want to let you know ,Im not making fun of you.They do call some places flatlands.And we all have invisible animals all over our body,s . Look it up,they eat the stuff from our eyelids and our skin!
  10. J

So a Stratocaster identical in every way with the same woods for the body and neck ,same pickups everything being the same except different neck,s one has rosewood neck the other a maple neck.The maple neck will not sound brighter?The rosewood will not sound darker is true?
  11. J

Well thank you !We now have a discussion.Thats all I wanted and I apologize ,if I came off being rude. All I want is us as community of like interested gear pager,s is that real word? Maybe I took the word,s more ironic the wrong way? Let's get back to being a gearpage family. Instead of...
  12. J

I guess now your an English teacher, as well. How Ironic? There again the snub . Your so perfect!,,please!If you would at least say I have a right to my view on the subject instead ,you make fun of my grammar.Your attitude is atrocious. Enough said I will not waste my time, with this. Good day...
  13. J

I guess Dad loves Mom only due to chemicals, pheromones ,can,t be wrong scientific fact.Truth in the beginning maybe? After that there is not a valid scientific reason for staying married.Better?
  14. J

That's exactly my point in my post, i,m not here to discredit or make fun of the poster, I respect your opinion. I,m not here to make fun of anyone! lets all try to be respectful of each other,are we not adult enough to have a disagreement, and be tolerant of each other's views. Without the...