• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by JimRayden

1. J

Show your Tele's ~ its a love thread ~

Never thought a double-cut tele would look that hot. :eek: ------- Jimbo
  2. J

Can I change my userid?

Well I don't see anything wrong with RiseofRock's reply either (or any other for that matter), as he is merely pointing you to the right section of the forums. Anyway, to solve your problem, try changing the e-mail address on the current user, I'm sure one can do that. Then try creating a new...
  3. J

Got my Edwards LP

Just a little laugh... I was exploring Ishibashi and found this cool description: Nothing negative to say though, their descriptions just spice up the visit and make choosing a guitar fun. :) [EDIT] Ahh it's so cute how some things are translated. Laquer is spelled Raccar. :D ------- Jimbo
  4. J

Plek

I'd say it's a new term for tiling a roof. :P ------- Jimbo
  5. J

Got my Edwards LP

Thanks for that review, for me that's another little push towards the Edwards-cliff. I'm over the edge pretty soon. ;) ------- Jimbo
  6. J

Plek

What is this thing? Looks like an expensive fret polisher... ------- Jimbo
  7. J

It is Not a Tele..

It has a strat neck and Townshend tinkering with it... it must be an SG. :D ------- Jimbo
  8. J

Edwards guitar questions

Not to hijack the thread... What about Edwards strats? Does the quality match the LP's? I'm drooling over this: Ooh, it has a push-pull pot for b+n and b+m+n. Sweet! ------- Jimbo
  9. J

Some new material for review

Looking For An Angel - great song, Los Lonely Boys'ish at places. I Try To Hold On -> that's just plain cool. Luv it. Especially the guitar progression. And the vocals, of course. Work nice together. :BOUNCE ------- Jimbo
  10. J

Know show the V's.......Flying that is!

:eek:Holy V! Where'd you get those puppies? ------- Jimbo
  11. J

I just dropped my 52 reissue tele!

Ugh... "Start a relic project" sounds awful. If there is any cosmetic damage on the guitar, it has appeared by accident and should not be neither fixed nor intentionally taken any further. This event is to start off a very long trail of kicks, nicks, scrapes and whatnot that is considered...
  12. J

tonerider pickups? am i on crack?

Ooh, finally some pups to rival GFS... :) ------- Jimbo
  13. J

I just dropped my 52 reissue tele!

I'll take the flexibility of a bolt-on joint over a little extra sustain of a set-neck anytime. A tight neck pocket plus some pressure on the neck can produce sounds quite like crackling, even a minute movement. ------- Jimbo
  14. J

I must be getting old or nostalgic or something

Ahh, not necessarily. Let's not forget the fellow Australian rockers who prove that nobody is too young and no music is too heavy for a gretch. --------- Jimbo
  15. J

Alt-country/Americana guitars..pics please.

"SCHWING!!!", as Garth Algar would say. :drool ------- Jimbo
Top Bottom