• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by jjj666

1. J

PS5 versus PS6?

The PS6 is harder to use but tracks the signal better. I personally love mine although it took me a lot of time to get how it works.
  2. J

Your first pedal

BOSS PS-6 i love it
  3. J

Boss DS-1 But Better?

The DS1 with the ultra keeley is a GREAT pedal and with a good amp its a killer. I just love that classic distortion sound !.
  4. J

Best pedal of all time!

i already have a catalin bread !!
  5. J

What Picks Do You Use?

Dunlop Jazz III Maxgrip Carbon Fiber, sweeeeet picks for those who sweat a lot !
  6. J

I'm going Solid State..suggest a good dirt for it

I know i know... everybody hates BOSS pedals but i cant live without my DS-1 Keeley Ultra Mod!!!
  7. J

I Suck at Pedal Building

Re do everything!
  8. J

First Pedal...Latest Pedal

First MXR Fullbor Metal Last TC Electronics Flashback
  9. J

Show Us Your PEDALBOARD #30

Jajajaj two flashbacks, your a crazy !
  10. J

Back in (budget) pedal business!

Mooer are really good pedals to start !!
  11. J

Back in (budget) pedal business!

My friend, were in Germany are you ? theres a lot of music stores and second hand stores in germany that are far from expensive. Second hand i dont remember the names but look for them. For new gear try at PROMUSICTOOLS REgards and good luck !
  12. J

Difference between BOSS PS-5 and PS-6

The sound is really different. If you want something else more specific send me a PM !. Regards
  13. J

Boss Ps6 or Line6 M5?

OK OK now i get your question, yes it only glides when pressed, when its on its natural state the sound is undisturbed ( i mean it sounds as if the pedal its off ). And the buffer on this baby its very nice i might add.
  14. J

Boss Ps6 or Line6 M5?

WELL : 1) Dont understand the question completly ( give more details ) 2) The tracking is very good off course you have to be playing on minor chord etc and never giving a dirty input to this pedal although a little dirt wont hurt it. 3) The warble can be regulated by setting the knob's. You...
  15. J

Boss Ps6 or Line6 M5?

Try them both. To me the PS-6 works great, please ask me anything you want. Do not trust reviews 100% do them yourself. My set is ( in order from right to left ): Jim Dunlop ZW Wah w/Mod Boss PS-6 Harmonizer Ibanez TS9 Keeley Mod MXR Fullbore Metal TC Electronics Flashback Delay TC Electronics...
Top Bottom