Recent content by joafink2

1. J

Powerstage 170 or 200?

200 It has the extra eq advantages and higher wattage. I even use it for my bass rig with my FM3 and the results are pretty outstanding.
  2. J

Modeller users: FRFR or Real Cab and power amp?

I didn't love the feel of FRFR. Sonically it sounded great. I just prefer the feel of a power amp through a cab.
  3. J

how to contact mylespaulforum?

They fixed the CAPTCHA because of your message. Was able to get in and reset my password. Thanks so much for the help!
  4. J

Thank you! We’ll see if anything happens. Appreciate it.
  5. J

It says the same thing on the contact us section “You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.” It appears there is an issue with the captcha on the forum, but I can’t figure out a way to notify them.
  6. J

Anyone know how to contact these people? I can't remember my password and the "forgot your password" link doesn't work properly. It asks you for your email address and then asks "Epiphone is owned by which company?". When you enter Gibson it says "You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification...
  7. J

Seymour Duncan PowerStage 200

Thank you.
  8. J

Seymour Duncan PowerStage 200

Anyone know if this would work with 2 ohms?
  9. J

Pickups for 67 ES-335

This is what you seek. https://www.throbak.com/paf-pickups-throbak-er-custom.html
  10. J

Bogner 20th Shiva vs Bogner Ecstasy 3534..

Cool! I have an FM3 as well. I love it. I use it all the time. I do however love my tube amps through a reactive load as well.
  11. J

Bogner 20th Shiva vs Bogner Ecstasy 3534..

What did you end up going with? Any other opinions on the 3534 vs the shiva 20th? Looking to pick up one of these amps.
  12. J

WTB Bogner Shiva 20th

Looking for this amp with or without reverb in excellent condition with footswitch. Let me know what you got.
  13. J

Fractal FM3 - Mastodon tones

That sounds glorious. Any chance you’d be willing to share your preset?
  14. J

PIO caps vs. cheap ceramic caps

I'll add that gear is supposed to be fun. How something makes you feel can be just as important as how it sounds. People get inspired all the time by using and doing things I would never do. Stacking pedals, changing preamp tubes, strings, picks, pickups, eq pedals, reverb, delay, compression...