• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by johnjd52

1. J

Is this an authentic Klon or no?

I bought an early unit from Bill when they first came out, It had a very loud hum and I sent it back. When it arrived back it had no serial no. The original board did.
  2. J

Guitar tech in Detroit area

Tom Pellerito.
  3. J

Pickups currently not in use

Ron Ellis 50/60 Ron Ellis mid sixty strat Lollar blonde Duncan Lipstick Fender Broadcaster, Twisted Tele neck pickups
  4. J

Lovepadal Retailers

Motor city guitar in Waterford Mi carries some of their pedals. I am headed there tomorrow to get the Lovepedal super six SRV mod.
  5. J

Detroit area guitar stores.

Motor City Guitar in Waterford.
  6. J

School me on the Harmony Rocket

These are great sounding and playing guitars when setup properly. Yours looks like the non trussrod model. I own two of these and have had no neck problems. These goldfoil pickups are very good sounding.
  7. J

Peavey T-60 - Certain years better than others?

I had one of the natural T-60's, sounded good but was very heavy.It was one of the very early ones
  8. J

When I heard_________I had to get a wah!

Season of the Witch, Stephen Stills from the Super Session album with Al Kooper.
  9. J

Who's your biggest musical influence?

Michael Bloomfield.
  10. J

anyone have the Don Mare supersport tele bridge pu. ?

I've got one in one of my Tele's. I use it for a variety of styles and it sounds great to me. No icepick.
  11. J

Songs with great Fuzz Pedal tone

Don't bring me down. Eric Burdon and the animals.
  12. J

Lipstick Pup in Strat. Where?

I think all positions sound good but I like the bridge the best. I have the Duncan calibrated set.
  13. J

Who makes the best lipstick pickups?

I think the Duncans are A-6,they sound very good and I have them in a parts guitar I did.
  14. J

top 3 strat neck builders?

I've been very pleased with the necks i have from USACG.
  15. J

top 3 strat neck builders?

I,ve never tried Musikraft but I have three USACG necks and they are all great playing necks. The other one on a parts Tele is Allparts, also very good.
Top Bottom