• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by JZWest

1. J

School me on Brownface amps.

Very very nice in all respects!
  2. J

Suhr goes shred

I recall over the last couple of years photos from NAMM showed pictures of companies rehashing this stuff in a big way, as though it was something new. It always seemed like, this was all they had to offer?
  3. J

Suhr goes shred

What exactly is different about this that hasn't been done before a million times since the 80's that makes it so unconventional?
  4. J

Joe Bonamassa 2012 rig rundown (Trainwreck content)

The Trainwreck was surprisingly the least favorite of all of them. Also liked his sound better before this rig.
  5. J

Need help with id of Marshall

I would paint his house for a rig like this. 2 coats!
  6. J

Pimp my attenuator! (Alex's attenuator content)

I like it a lot!
  7. J

gil yaron les paul. killer. believe it.

I've never heard this term before, "pump and dump".
  8. J

Premier Builders Guild "confusion" issue....

I like JG. You couldn't have called it more wrong.
  9. J

Premier Builders Guild "confusion" issue....

Threads like this will hurt your investment of said guitars.
  10. J

Unboxing the Gustavsson Bluesmasters.......how cool is this???!!!

Collectors/investors do have an interest in keeping values up. There are many ways to do this here, and not in the dealer section.