• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Recent content by Kaiser

1. K

Recording: Know nothing, Have a Macbook, what do I need-Please HELP!

try one of those cheap Behringer interfaces, not my case, but heard they're pretty good for starters
  2. K

Line 6 (Tone Core) Echo Park

"I think he meant there is a $40 REBATE going on, not that it cost him $40." I think this is right. I bought one last year and wanted to try the verbzilla, so I bought it in february, they had a rebate for the purchase of any tonecore pedal, so I ordered the echo park module, is a great...
  3. K

verbzilla setting

a question for verbzillas users: what's the reverb type yoy like the most and why? for me is the cave, I like that 'far away' sound
  4. K

pro tools + duo 2 core Mac question

thanks, that's what I tried to say, just editted my posting on digidesign's web page they say is compatible with intel based macs, duo core is what they used, i'm thinking of getting a duo 2 core
  5. K

pro tools + duo 2 core Mac question

Has anyone tried pro tools LE with a duo 2 core Mac ?
  6. K

clean octave, just name a pedal

I need an octave up and an octave down just name a pedal
  7. K

BYOC Delay

+10 on the echo park
  8. K

cheaper but really good delay pedals?

for me it's the echo park and the DE-7. the DE-7 is cheaper and sounds great, the echo park for all the features and tap tempo + tone better than the DL4 and cheaper is great. these are the ones I own right now.
  9. K

What was your first TYPE of effects pedal?

my first pedal was a wah, i just needed to try one of those, jeje
  10. K

the edge's shimmering effect

Same here, I'm not going for the edge's sound either, but like you I want to make it my own. I think I'm going to try the verbzilla too.
  11. K

looking for "that" chorus pedal

any ce-20 users?
  12. K

thank you all, that's exactly what I was talking about. I'll have to investigate a little more on those units you've mentioned, if I can find a way to do it I'll post again.
  13. K

looking for "that" chorus pedal

any CE-20 users?
  14. K

Bryan, I'm talking about that shimmer part that's in behind the guitar, like a keyboard, but he's doing it with the guitar and effects

Trending Topics