Recent content by keefsdad

1. keefsdad

Am I the only guy here who doesn't have the ABSOLUTE best stuff???

I have a bunch of Chinese pedals and my main amp is a Monoprice. Ok, I do have an American Strat and an old Guild acoustic.
  2. keefsdad

Please help me choose a Telecaster bridge pickup

Bootstrap Pretzel
  3. keefsdad

Reaper...removing count from intro

I just trimmed the count from the intro by highlighting the area and selecting "remove items...etc". It sounds perfect when I play it in Reaper, but when I render it to create a file it cuts off a tiny bit at the beginning. Any ideas?
  4. keefsdad

Events In Your Life That Made You a Better Musician

Me too. At first it seemed like a fun way to loosen up and didn't seem to affect my playing. Forty years later I couldn't do anything without it, and I couldn't do anything very well. Now at 62, and sober, I enjoy playing and music more than I ever have.
  5. keefsdad

Confession: Lady Gaga

I agree, shes great.
  6. keefsdad

Amp that is a “Better” blues jr?

I have the Monoprice and really like it too. I like the Blues Junior as well though. The Monoprice is much more British sounding.
  7. keefsdad

VOX Cambridge 50

How about a 50 or 100 watt version if the Pathfinder?
  8. keefsdad

For those who were teens in ‘77, what was your reaction to Never Mind The Bollocks?

I liked the energy. I find it difficult to listen to more than a couple of songs now.
  9. keefsdad

Rod Stewart and son arrested for simple battery

Yeah, reminded me of that too.
  10. keefsdad

So I Was Boiling my Strings Today...

Microwave them, much faster :cool:
  11. keefsdad

New Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.

A Monoprice 15 watt. Very happy with it. The hrdlx didn't get heavier, I got older, and the clubs I play dont like it loud.
  12. keefsdad

New Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.

I had one for 20 years. It got too loud and heavy for my needs, but it served me well. Enjoy!
  13. keefsdad

Do you use just one pedal and your guitar volume?

I do a lot of gigs with just a tuner and and an overdrive. I can get lots of different sounds using the controls on the guitar.
  14. keefsdad

Cheap GigRig Heaven: Monoprice Stage Right 15 + Zoom G1X Four

I've been gigging with my Stage Right for over a year now, glad you're enjoying it!
Top Bottom