• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Logan
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

• Logan
      Logan reacted to yeatzee's post in the thread My Les Paul family photo! with Like Like.
      It's a friend's guitar. Awesome instrument, sounds phenomenal and it's very inspiring to play BUT I don't jive well with the middle...
    • Logan
      Logan replied to the thread My Les Paul family photo!.
    • Logan
      Logan replied to the thread My Les Paul family photo!.
      Spend much time with the 3-PU custom? Any observations?
    • Logan
      BJFe Jan 2022 for sale bottoms.jpeg
    • Logan
      BJFe Jan 2022 for sale tops.jpeg
    • Logan
      Logan reacted to joesnewmatch's post in the thread Collings I-35 LC Vintage with Like Like.
      Great review @maplebaby ! I share your views. My older I-35lc has Lollar low-winds and they are very different than the Throbaks in...
    • Logan
      Logan replied to the thread Collings I-35 LC Vintage.
      You are always gracious with your time, much appreciated! Really enjoyed your video content comparing the I30 and I35LC. I have a...
    • Logan
      Logan reacted to maplebaby's post in the thread Collings I-35 LC Vintage with Like Like.
      thank you, i appreciate you checking this out! I do love the I35LC. My first I35 was the original, solid wood version. Beautiful...
    • Logan
      Logan replied to the thread Collings I-35 LC Vintage.
      Agree with you on the 'looser' feel of the neck. Any other observations worth sharing in comparison to your older I35LC?
    • Logan
      Logan replied to the thread Collings 470 Julian Lage Signature.
      Thanks for the overview - I've yet to be able to play one but have heard from a couple of folks the 470 plays/feels like a Gretsch...
    • Logan
      Logan replied to the thread Steve Hague guitars.
      You have his number on the shipping label... good luck man. Situation is a complete ****-show all around.
    • Logan
      If I think I understand what the OP is saying in the first post, he had Steve install a vintage harness and PAFs? I’d damn sure be...
    • Logan
      Any builder that has been around for as long as Steve has would know the ramifications of the **** that is posted. The OP stated...
    • Logan
      This is the oddest thread, build pictures look nothing like received, OP cannot string together a cohesive sentence structure, Steve is...
    • Logan
      Logan replied to the thread Hotcake.
      My Hotcake foot switch has grown wonky... what was wrong with yours and did you send to Paul to repair?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom