Recent content by Longer

1. Longer

AC15 vs Loud Drummer

Cagematch. No where to run.
  2. Longer

AC15 vs Loud Drummer

AC15 vs Loud Drummer No PA What say you?
  3. Longer

What happens if you become content with your gear?

It’s an illusion. Gas never sleeps.
  4. Longer

Strat players who correctly float the trem, how did you first discover this setup?

I have one decked and 3 floating. I think all 4 are right.
  5. Longer

FT Mesa Mark V 90 Head for Your???

Hi! Up for trade is my Mesa Mark V 90 Head. Bought new 6 years ago or so. One owner, me. Maybe 20 hours on her. Never gigged, smoke free studio, now in climate controlled storage, as new as used can be. Has 6L6s, padded Mesa cover, big foot switch, foot switch bag & cable. Looking to try...
  6. Longer

What’s the skinny on 3rd Power Amps? Why did you sell yours?

Thanks for the feedback. While I don’t think I can spend the cash on a Kitchen Sink, the British Dream MK2 is haunting my dreams... guess gas never sleeps.
  7. Longer

What’s the skinny on 3rd Power Amps? Why did you sell yours?

I’m turned on to some of their products, but haven’t played any. When researching them here, I see so many sold in the Emporium... What are your thoughts on these amps? Who sold them and why? Thanks!
  8. Longer

What Amp Does The Best Clean To “Freakout” From Pick Attack Alone?

Next time playing one, max the master volumes and use the channel volume to control loudness. Many say having the masters maxed is the key to the 40CR. Also, making sure the bias is around 32. Yada Yada. I like it, but I’ve been a Fender / Boogie guy forever, so I haven’t spent time on a “real”...
  9. Longer

Strat HSH vs SSS????

The only time I really enjoy a single coil bridge pup is w/ a fuzz face.
  10. Longer

Big Neck Gold Top Build

Thank you! TruOil on the big guy, the other is a Fender neck from the 70’s.
  11. Longer

Big Neck Gold Top Build

He’s a great guy I found on the My Les Paul forum. He goes by Pshupe. I basically joined the forum just to post a help wanted ad, as I heard a lot of part time builders are there. He has been awesome in general.
  12. Longer

Big Neck Gold Top Build

Thanks! Yes, not sure what my hand issue may be, but the skinnier the neck the worse it gets. I was lucky to find a guy willing to make me several necks in different sizes, just so I could find out what fits. This neck maxed me out. 1.35” I’ve found my sweet spot is between 1.2” and 1.25”...
  13. FDDA9FA3-8181-400A-B93C-0E273DC863E6.jpeg

FDDA9FA3-8181-400A-B93C-0E273DC863E6.jpeg

14. Longer

Big Neck Gold Top Build

Thank you! I’m debating Clear or TruOil right now. So either I’ll clear coat everything, or only the maple bindings, and TruOil the inlay, poker chip, guard, rings, and knobs. Not really sure right now.
  15. Longer

What Amp Does The Best Clean To “Freakout” From Pick Attack Alone?

Wow, from pick attack alone? Awesome. Now I need to research who makes the best clone for cheap. Thanks!