Recent content by Loop-Master

1. Loop-Master

Avoid LoopMaster loop pedals

I actually still have your switcher here but you never replied back about it. I never gave an estimate on it up front. Since it was out of warranty, and would have taken as much to fix it as a new one, I offered for you to buy a new one and I would fix the old one for free. I had to look at it...
  2. Loop-Master

Folks, I am very terribly sorry for any inconveniences I have caused anyone. It has been a terrible year (2019) in my personal life that I am trying to dig out of. Issues I won’t go in to but caught me off guard. I am working and functioning though. If I left anyone out of anything, please...
  3. Loop-Master

I am so sorry for the delay folks. I sent notices out while back that I had been in the hospital and it has slowed me down but maybe some of you didn't get it. I am working night and day to get caught up.
  4. Loop-Master

I don't blame you guys a bit for going somewhere else. And I do apologize again for the delays. It's a brutal and overwhelming business at times. If I can be of any help, or if anyone has an issue please, email me: loopmasterpedals@gmail.com
  5. Loop-Master

15 Looper on the way to John Mayer!

:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude
  6. Loop-Master

15 Looper on the way to John Mayer!

I will try and get a rig rundown of his or a pic of his current board if I can for you guys and post it here. https://www.loop-master.com/looper-wtuner-master-bypass-staggered-p-64.html 15 Looper for John Mayer: (2-22-19)
  7. Loop-Master

gigging with a 4x12 cab

I too use a 4X12 even at small venues. It's not about length, it's about girth. ;)
  8. Loop-Master

Best Fender amp under 1000$?

Deluxe Reverb Reissues takes pedals great. Great all-around amp.
  9. Loop-Master

Show Your Pedalboard: 2018 Edition

Glad you like it. So sorry it took so long!
  10. Loop-Master

Yessir I have, it has been tough. If I have let anyone down, I am so terribly sorry. I am slowly turning things around for the better. If I can make anything right with anyone, please let me know.