Recent content by Lwilliams

1. Lwilliams

FT 2020 G&L Legacy Fullerton Standard

TTT
  2. Lwilliams

What happened with Elvis, did he sell out?

I will have to find it. They were talking about it on Elvis Radio on Sirius about two weeks ago when Mac Davis died. I will find out and post it.
  3. Lwilliams

What happened with Elvis, did he sell out?

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!! All of your questions were answered by Elvis himself back in the 70s. The entire Branson, MO, entertainment industry was built on the same concept. It is much more profitable for the crowd to come to you. He was the first performer to sign million dollar contracts in...
  4. Lwilliams

FT 2020 G&L Legacy Fullerton Standard

I am posting this for a friend. I have sold a few for him on TGP. This guitar is would be mint except for pickguard marking from a little play time. I helped him buy this guitar new from CME in February. G&L calls this color Graphite. Basically, it looks like a metallic charcoal gray...
  5. Lwilliams

One Hit Wonders

6. Lwilliams

One Hit Wonders

7. Lwilliams

Potential Tinnitus Treatment?

I'd be willing to try it. I have not heard complete silence since 1981.
  8. Lwilliams

Other Raw Honky-Tonk Style Country Artists?

Brandy Clark Dale Watson Amber Digby Justin Trevino Tony Booth Daryl McCall Aaron Watson Asleep at the Wheel Gene Watson Moe Bandy Heather Myles Danni Leigh Mickey Gilley Kelly Willis Curtis Potter Tracy Lawrence Lyle Lovette Jake Hooker John Anderson Rodney Crowell Kimmie Rhodes Hayes Carll Jim...
  9. Lwilliams

Your favorite REM song?

These guys are friends of mine. Mike bought a home in CA recently, so I don't expect I will see him much now. Still see Bill often. I was in studio for pre-production on "Rockville" and it is still one of my favs of thiers. I remember riding around Athens with Mike Mills in that old blue...
  10. Lwilliams

Anyone watch The Saturday Night Grand Ole Opry Show?

Fantastic shows. It's been off live TV for too long. Gaylord thought it was hurting tickets sales and had it pulled from GAC a few years ago. This past Saturday night was particularly good.
  11. Lwilliams

Just got back from a Nashville recording session...AWESOME!

Who produced the demo session?
  12. Lwilliams

I've got Les Paul GAS...(Now NGD!)

You really should look at a Heritage H-150. Incredible quality. Kalamazoo made in the old Gibson factory by some of the old Gibson people. I have two R9s and a 1976 Gibson black beauty Custom. I would put a H-150 up against these Gibson's of mine in terms of tone, feel and quality.
  13. Lwilliams

If you could spend 5 minutes playing a famous player's guitar which one would it be?

I have played Clarence a few times......and Marty's D45 that belonged to Johnny Cash and Hank Jr. I have played Greg Martin's 58 Les Paul So: Don Rich's 64 sparkle Custom Tele (the first one) Gary Rossington's "Berniece" Trigger Bill Monroe's F5 (I know it's not a guitar, but....) Clapton's...