• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Mesa

1. Mesa

NGD: Another Fender

Made a few improvements tonight. - Schaller strap locks (always a must) - Fender American string tree - GraphTech string saver saddles - Creative Cuts fret markers This guitar is now done. I have the same mods on my green Delonge strat and its my go to guitar.
  2. Mesa

NGD: Another Fender

I found one of these a couple months ago and missed out. I am not 100% sure but I think whoever bought it decided to sell it. Its been listed for the last few weeks and I keep checking to see if its still there. Well today I went to check it out. As soon as I saw it I was impressed. Great...
  3. Mesa

New guitar room in the works...

Thanks for the tips guys. I am doing this on a budget so options are limited. I have done a lot of research about staggered studs, different insulation, resilient channel and genie clips, double layering drywall and so on. If I had a bigger budget I would do all these things and build a STUDIO...
  4. Mesa

Haha Mr. Strat. I know a lot of people don't like them but they were my band growing up. I don't listen to them as much anymore but I do often listen to Angels and Airwaves. IMO there is much more to the sound. I know the Delonge strats are not the most versatile guitars but I love them. They...
  5. Mesa

Hey guys, I haven't posted much lately but here is a quick update... My dad and I used to share a guitar/music room at my parents house, here is the thread for that... https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/guitar-room-makeover-project.1381351/ Skip ahead to now. My wife and I had...
  6. Mesa

Any 70's Big Fat Head Love?

I'm a big fan although I prefer when the truss rod doesn't stick out.
  7. Mesa

GAS Inducing Strat Colours

I am really digging fluorscent red right now. Just a quick photoshop of a build idea. As for a stock Fender colour I love the graffiti yellow...
  8. Mesa

NGD: Fender Content

No the neck one the green one has a sticker set from Creative Cuts. They make a ton of different styles and there are a couple Delonge sets. I think it adds a little something unique to the guitar and I have never noticed them while playing it. Also never had any issues with them peeling...
  9. Mesa

NGD: Fender Content

A great new guitar day indeed. I am often keeping an eye out for another Delonge Signature strat. I bought one new when they first came out and I love it. The hardtail string through body is a feature that I really like and Fender doesn't offer that on many guitars. Anyway last night I stumbled...
  10. Mesa

Fender needs to...

Yea that's the idea. The 70's from the 10 for 15. I think it would be nice if they offerend it in a "MIM" version to keep the cost down around the $600-700 mark. The downside to the 10 for 15 thing is that limited edition drives the cost up.
  11. Mesa

Fender needs to...

add this to their Standard Series (both american and mexican). I would love to see Fender bring out a hardtail (string through body) Strat in the standard series. Offer it in S/S/S and H/S/S with both maple and rosewood necks. In a perfect world it would also include a 70's style headstock like...
  12. Mesa

Tom Delonge Gear Sale

I was able to find some of the stuff from the first sale. This is the Mesa triple I was talking about. It was sold with two 2x12 matching cabs.
  13. Mesa

Tom Delonge Gear Sale

I looked on tothestars but it looks like the stuff was taken down after it sold. I know there was a couple of the spray painted gibsons, his yellow strat with the maple neck, a teal strat I think, a red 335 with stickers on it, and more I cant remember. The one I would have loved to get was his...
  14. Mesa

Tom Delonge Gear Sale

To the people that are getting bent out of shape about the $10,000 strat... This is the second batch of gear that has gone up for sale. The green strat, the fender tweed twin, SMF amp and the Marshall super lead are left from the first sale. Tom had a bunch of his actual Fender Custom Shop...
  15. Mesa

Tom Delonge Gear Sale

Yea I don't understand the $10,000 strat. It doesn't look like one of his custom shop ones, its looks like the artist model that fender released. In that case it is a crazy price. Although some of the other gear doesn't seem insanely priced. Like those Mesa cabinets in the link would cost almost...
Top Bottom