Recent content by Mikeroesoft

1. Mikeroesoft

FS Mythos Oracle Analog Delay

Price drop bump
  2. Mikeroesoft

Who has moved from Fender to Two-Rock and regret it?

I went from a vintage Fender to a Two-Rock with no regrets and have subsequently moved on from the Two-Rock. My main amp is a JTM45 of sorts and it suits me the best. Just the right amount of headroom, volume and the perfect feel. I will say that I run it into a vertical 2x12 loaded with KTS70s...
  3. Mikeroesoft

Sold Pedal Power 2 Plus

I imagine you know what this is and what it does. Comes with original box, cords and connectors. $125 shipped and paypal’d
  4. Mikeroesoft

FS Mythos Oracle Analog Delay

Beautifully built analog delay with tap tempo. Top notch delay that doesn’t get in the way of your playing. This pedal is in excellent condition. $205 shipped and PayPal’d
  5. Mikeroesoft

Do Two Rock's sound their price difference vs similar amps (given some diminishing returns)

I had a TS1 for 9 years. I’ve played a number of other Two-Rocks and they definitely sound and feel great. But they do a thing and if it’s not your thing you don’t need to go down that road. They’re fairly high headroom amps and specialize in tight, deep, pristine cleans. If you want hairy or...
  6. Mikeroesoft

Austin Speaker Works Elegante

I can’t recall for certain but I believe both are 40oz Alnico magnets. I suppose the manufacturer could be different and therefore the actual composition of the magnet could vary slightly but the weight is the same and I would think the cone and voice coil would have a bigger impact on the sound...
  7. Mikeroesoft

Huh…well there you go. I agree that the Cream also has more bass, my experience with it was that it had more of everything, including a high end presence. I know there is variability from speaker to speaker and from application to application, but for me the difference was pretty clear. Just...
  8. Mikeroesoft

Sorry I missed this earlier. I’ve had both a Cream and now have an Elegante. I’ll not pick here a little bit but to my ears, the Cream is louder and has more presence and is a little more defined in the bottom than the Elegante. These are usually characteristics I like in a speaker but I much...
  9. Mikeroesoft

What's your favorite D-type/2-type speaker?

If you haven’t tried an ASW KTS70, IMO, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
  10. Mikeroesoft

Sold Germino Club 40 1x12 Combo

That has to be one of the nicest combos I’ve seen. Perfect amp in so many ways. Good luck!
Top Bottom