• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by miklet

1. M

New Chase Tone Fuzz!!! Fuzz Fella

Thanks for sharing your settings! :)
  2. M

New Chase Tone Fuzz!!! Fuzz Fella

That sounds really great soma! Do you remember how was the Fuzz knob set ? (cranked ?)
  3. M

New Chase Tone pedal - '68 Red Velvet Fuzz

Have you tried stacking the RVF into a light gain OD? I do it with a Jan Ray clone and it kinds of tame the lows (and highs as well).
  4. M

EHX Canyon Delay/Looper

Thanks ! :)
  5. M

EHX Canyon Delay/Looper

Sorry to ask again but: when using an external tap tempo footswitch, is it possible to tap the tempo when the pedal is disengaged? Also, does the pedal "remember" the tempo if you switch it OFF and ON? Thanks :-)
  6. M

EHX Canyon Delay/Looper

If you check this video, he is using an MXR Tap:
  7. M

EHX Canyon Delay/Looper

Hello, Just a quick question: if you use an external tap tempo footswitch, is it possible to tap the tempo when the pedal is disengaged? Thanks ! :)
  8. M

NEW GCS-5 Guitar Cabinet Simulator from ADA Amplification

I asked ADA a kew weeks ago. "XLR Phantom Power compatibility" means that when Phantom Power is engaged on a mixing console, it does not interfere with the XLR OUTPUT of the GCS-5. However, it still needs 9v power supply. I received it last week, very nice piece of gear (good compromise between...
  9. M

Empress Tape Delay vs Diamond Memory Lane Jr

I think there are two other points in favor of the ETD: - the addition of an external tap tempo seems to be very easy. It is then possible to use the "tap switch" of the pedal to scroll through the 3 presets while using the external tap tempo - high/low pass switch and tape age switch are very...
  10. M

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

I will do that! Thank you very much for your help!
  11. M

Sorry, I forgot the link ... Should this work properly ? http://www.loopipedals.com.au/auxiliary-pedals/momentary/mini-dual-soft-touch-momentary-footswitch-no/ Thanks
  12. M

Same question here. For exemple, can this work for external tap tempo or patch inc/dec, etc. ? Thanks!
  13. M

Ethos hrm eq mod

Hello ! It might be a stupid question but do you think that using an EQ pedal in the fx loop of a regular Ethos could give similar results as an HRM mod? I am thinking about an RC booster, a Timmy or a Sea Blue EQ. Thanks !
  14. M

Marshall in a box - best low gain sounds?

Don't forget the DOUBLE ROCK VEXTER. Amazing pedal !
Top Bottom