• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Motorhed's latest activity

• Motorhed
    Thanks haha, it's not the greatest guitar ever but it plays pretty good and has a great cheap sound. I like it with a bunch of fuzz...
  • Motorhed
    I do have 2 Warlocks, a JR-V and an older LTD EXP but those aren't uncommon shapes. Weird but not uncommon. I'd say this old thing from...
  • Motorhed
    Motorhed replied to the thread Cult of the Well-Hung StrapLab.
    Thanks. It actually hasn't been yet. My rut there got me not caring about it. I'm felling better now and will check about it soon. I...
  • Motorhed
    The Nearly Invisible Red Warlock and The Phoenix Dragon together again. (I had a story to go along with the name but I'm just not in the...
  • Motorhed
    Holy %$#^! That is incredible! Let me know what you're ready to be paid and we can finish this up. I wasn't wanting something so red...
  • Motorhed
    I can't blame ya. What's to come for mine won't be very tidy lol. There's no rush and I would never want to risk another customer's...
  • Motorhed
    Haha, Thank you. I'm more of a sci-fi guy than fantasy but I do still love it. Damn, I hope you're poor eyeball gets better! That just...
  • Motorhed
    Looking great! I love the story too! I think it'll go perfectly with my Warlock! I saw this earlier and have been kicking around ideas...
  • Motorhed
    Motorhed reacted to TVvoodoo's post in the thread Cult of the Well-Hung StrapLab with Like Like.
    Once upon a time there was a Golden dragon, who wanted to become KING of all Dragons. Sure, his golden metallic hide was all glowy &...
Top Bottom