Nerd
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Nerd
      Nerd reacted to ferrinbonn's post in the thread Rick Beato is not happy with Like Like.
      As is usual for TGP, the weird anger toward anybody on YouTube makes you miss the point. His point is that the YouTube system is broken...
    • Nerd
      Nerd reacted to guitarman3001's post in the thread New Friedman Amp - Rusty Trombone with Like Like.
      God forbid you ever listen to a 2 Live Crew song!! You were in the audience here, right?
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread MXR analog chorus.
      I only had an experience with the big yellow one. It was lush but supplied 18vdc psu was adding noise. Once I plugged the 18vdc from...
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread Boogies and Pedals.
      Fillmore 50 owner with two 2x12 Fillmore cabs checking in. I don't use many pre-amp pedals other than Nordland ODR (mostly for EQ), a...
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread HX effects opinions.
      Yeah they saying that. I may flip to HX Stomp eventually
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread HX effects opinions.
      I'm using mine for reverbs and modulations. FX loop only as an extension board with 2x expression pedals for my main pedalboard. Tri...
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread Do You Really Use an EQ Pedal?.
      I used to. 2 years ago or so I had EQ200 in 4CM and just with the amp OD I could go anywhere. I miss this setup. Still would go with it...
    • Nerd
      Only one of 3 presets I'm using is of multihead type - a bit modified factory preset, great rhythmic pattern. But I get you. May be a...
    • Nerd
      You have just described Volante + Multiswitch Plus
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread Mesa amp covers.
      I'm just heading to bed but if you want I can dig them out and take few photos. Not sure if this will help you with your quest ;)
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread Mesa amp covers.
      The ones that came with my Fillmore 2.5 years ago are not padded. I never used them for anything
    • Nerd
      No opinion but the guy after Phil X was FIRE!
    • Nerd
      Nerd replied to the thread Which fretboard oil or conditioner?.
      Same here. I used it for years and for as long as they make it I will keep buying.
    • Nerd
      Nerd reacted to rykus's post in the thread Which fretboard oil or conditioner? with Like Like.
      Fret doctor is all I've used for years. Cost a bit more maybe but 1 little bottle should last an eternity unless your doing a ton of...
    • Nerd
      Easy! Line6 HXFX. The level of **** Line6 is getting for its products is crazy. I'm only using mine for modulations but I could easily...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom