1. N

Saw The Cult tonight...

Now that is rich;)
  2. N

Any Howard Roberts fans?

In a class by himself!
  3. N

Radio coming through amp

If only someone could incorporate this into a pedal;)
  4. N

Jack White: Without the Stripes, There'd Be No Black Keys

No wonder Dex is so screwed up on meds. Throw the guy a bone, will you?
  5. N

Jack White: Without the Stripes, There'd Be No Black Keys

"Wasn't Jack inspired by The Flat Duo Jets?" Where would Jack be without Dexter and Crow? Sure he's interesting and brings something new to the table but let's not forget where you came from.
  6. N

I can't STOP playing guitar

GOD BLESS YOU for protecting our great country. It's one of those regrets I have.
  7. N

GE Smith signed my GE Smith signature Tele

Wow what a great story! Seen him twice with Dylan and Waters but always wanted to see him in an intimate setting like this. I knew a guy from school who was visiting a relative and discovered G. E. Smith mowing his mother's lawn next door! Actually walked over after a bit to speak with him...
  8. N

John Adomono gypsy guitar

Does anyone know if any of Adomono's wonderful vinyl selections were ever released on cd? There's very little on this cool guitarist.
  9. N

Elvis' tour schedule in 1955. Unfreaking real!

Knowing Scotty Moore toured through my home town TWICE just blows my mind!
  10. N

Coldplay. Love them.. hate them.. or even if you don't care...

Oh I totally agree- Muse completely ripped them off vocally. When I first heard "Yellow" I thought it was cool and original but everything else tends to remind me of Yorke, just not as cool.
  11. N

Coldplay. Love them.. hate them.. or even if you don't care...

I wonder if Coldplay pay royalties on Thom Yorkes' signature vocals;)
  12. N

Words of wisdom from Dan Auerbach

I guess it really must be true that most music critics are just frustrated musicians who never made it?
  13. N

Words of wisdom from Dan Auerbach

SRV is compared to Vanilla Ice? But then again, what credibility does rolling stone have with cover story's featuring LIL John and Katy Perry? Pure tripe!
  14. N

Gretsch Show

That would be soooooo cool.
  15. N

Tomo Fujita!

Hey Tomo. I find myself stopping by your lessons at least once a day! You are quite a virtuoso and yet you seem so down to earth. So refreshing! We certainly appreciate your minute lessons and keep up the great work!