Recent content by nlopez

1. nlopez

Ray Charles appreciation thread

The things the man could do to a cover song!
  2. nlopez

Why Jeff Beck?

I have seen him three times: with SRV, then Santana, then pre COVID with Ann Wilson and Paul Rodgers. Each time was better than the previous!
  3. nlopez

Rat Variants: Which One to Choose?

I bought a Fat Rat and A/B it with the Ratified. I sent the FR back. I then got a Vermin (How do they make money with those prices?i!) I think it does a great job too! I went through the 80s without playing a Rat, so I dont have the nostalgia most folks have.
  4. nlopez

Why Jeff Beck?

He simply smells, sees and hears things on a guitar that others cant.
  5. nlopez

Looking for a good Rat Clone

The Vermin is amazing.
  6. nlopez

Maestro Phase Shifter Fans!

So now there is a new version with a button?!
  7. nlopez

Maestro Phase Shifter Fans!

Has anyone figured out the controls for the corresponding buttons?
  8. nlopez

Guild or Eastman? 335-style quandary

Right . I remembered that. Are you digging the neck? . It is a little wide and thin for me , but I can tolerate it better than other ES copies I tried.
  9. nlopez

Good to hear. I saw your post in the Eastman forum. Glad you did not have to buy the Seths.
  10. nlopez

Gosh. Sorry my guy had not problem at all. Take a look at the Eastman forum. I dont recall this being a problem.
  11. nlopez

Like you said, the Kents weren't bad clean, but I found they got muddy real fast. The Seths have better cleans and no mud at all.
  12. nlopez

Seth Lover were a HUGE improvement on mine.
  13. nlopez

Rush's Red Barchetta isolated guitar track

During a boy scout summer camp in Arkansas I had to take a scout and his dad to an urgent care to get a broken finger mended. On the way back Waze took us through this Idyllic two lane country route. Up coming was a small bridge. I said , "hold ON" and put in Red Barchetta. The dad and I were...
  14. nlopez

Rush's Red Barchetta isolated guitar track

the isolated bass is phenomenal too.
Top Bottom