Recent content by norumba

1. norumba

Modeller with simultaneous stereo paths?

I've downloaded the Helix manuals and will start reading through them to see how the routing works.it would be ideal to have the *option* of summing the two stereo processing paths into one stereo out as well if the need arises... Some afternoon reading awaits:)
  2. norumba

phil_m , electric, thanks for that ! Ill further research all of those....
  3. norumba

Hi good people and modelling gurus! :) Hope you can help: Haven't needed to update my modelling rig in several years but I'm feeling the need based on some recent equip failures. Current rig revolves around optimizing two independent stereo chains for a custom doubleneck oud/guitar. As old...
  4. norumba

I hate to give absolutes but the vox pathfinder destroys 80% of all amps.

Very cool to see this thread still going☺... I've gone through various amps since I last visited this thread but I'm back to a pair of these with the LED mods in stereo. Plenty of volume and headroom for live gigs but we're not super loud. Multitracked 2 live gigs with these in the fall and we...
  5. norumba

Epi V vs Dean V79 Comparison Thoughts

Pm 'd....
  6. norumba

Still keeping my eye out... The Dean hollow body V (Stradi VMNT) looks very intriguing especially at the current close out prices. The Mustaine neck profile is an unknown though.
  7. norumba

Should be cleared out now :)
  8. norumba

Good to know thanks. I like some if the features of the Hinds (ebony board, etc) but neck profile is a consideration...
  9. norumba

Sweet! Would you know how the neck profile is compared to the 58?
  10. norumba

Anyone work with the Epi Brent Hinds V ?
  11. norumba

Good to know, thx...Wonder how the mango wood compares tonewise, never heard of that as a tone wood....
  12. norumba

Ill keep an eye out for those, thanks. Would those have your same model number or is yours different? Ill check out the Duesenberg vibrato as well.... Has anyone compared the Epis or Deans against the Hamer Vector?
  13. norumba

Ok thanks that clarifies...I know about the Vibramates and I'm a fan of Bigsbys but I think the Vibrola looks better on a V. Actually played a guitar with a Vibrola the other day and liked how it felt. But back to the guitars themselves...anyone else worked with either? Preferred pickup swaps?
  14. norumba

I have Bisbys on my other guitars and a Bigsby is its own tailpiece as well, unless I'm not understanding you. I haven't seen a Vibrola close up so I'm not sure mechanically how that works.Seems like you might have remaining holes from where the string thru is but seems doable unless I'm not...
  15. norumba

True...aesthetically I'd like the V to be symmetrical.... Whaaa?... Please explain why.... I'm no luthier or setup guy beyond basics but it seems doable from pics....
Top Bottom